Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ShenZhou and INTZ have won the wildcard vote!

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    That % is like a rigged election in a third world country.. very suspicious.....
    Considering that everyone I know here plays some mobile game, from 3-67 years old, and that pretty much everyone I know knows clash of clans, Im surprised the number isnt higher.

I do have to admit though, that the voting was rather unfair towards other teams in my opinion.

ShenZhou ,Nice

Level 242Maxed TH12

Will the finals be streamed online in youtube or some other place, or we wont be able to watch them?

P.S. If thats not the correct topic to adress my question, I apologize. I, simply, didnt want to make a new thread.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by sM1Le View Post
    Will the finals be streamed online in youtube or some other place, or we wont be able to watch them?

P.S. If thats not the correct topic to adress my question, I apologize. I, simply, didnt want to make a new thread.
    The finals will be livestreamed, and we've arranged for many of our content creators to stream it in their language. Of course we want as many people to watch it as possible. It's the first time we've ever had a world championship for Clash! Tell your friends to watch it, tell your grandma to watch it. Heck even make your pets watch it.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The finals will be livestreamed, and we've arranged for many of our content creators to stream it in their language. Of course we want as many people to watch it as possible. It's the first time we've ever had a world championship for Clash! Tell your friends to watch it, tell your grandma to watch it. Heck even make your pets watch it.
    Loooooooool @grandma and pets comment

BTW i am super pumped for this tournament finals stream and also great to see two deserving teams INTZ and Shenzou getting the last 2 spots. INTZ is by far my favorite team out of the two

Hehe! Thanks for the fast replay! Counting the days!

Banned

The results are in and millions of you have spoken! ShenZhou and INTZ will be competing on the world stage along with Tribe Gaming, Team Queso, Vatang, QueeN Walkers, MCES, and NOVA毛豆 at the first Clash of Clans World Finals in Hamburg, Germany!

Here is a breakdown of where your votes fell in the poll.

ShenZhou 52.66%
    INTZ 12.16%
    Dark Looters 11.19%
    WHF 7.29%
    OneHive 5.88%
    Top of JAPAN 4.71%
    blaze JP 4.30%
    DK 2nd Brigade 1.82%

The Clash of Clans World Finals will be the event where the very first world champion will be crowned. We could not be more excited to have ShenZhou and INTZ standing shoulder to shoulder with the 6 other Clans and battle for their share of the $1,000,000 prize pool.

Get your tickets now and dont miss this exciting opportunity to witness Clash history! Well see you in Hamburg!

Winning prize is too high....good luck all team and clasher for final..

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Hahaha

the excitement is building chez Supercell

looking forward to it

will go buy some goldfish

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : EU (level 15) | TH12
    BB : EU X | level 65 max