Thread: Early bh levels

Fresh Spawn

Early bh levels

Im an almost maxed bh4 (upgrading to 5 as I make this) and Im constantly matched against builder hall 5s (upgraded defenses) and 6s(rushed). Should I just rush my bh levels or max everything as I go because the enemy having a mortar or a roaster plus extra cannons and archer towers puts me at a big disadvantage

Rush. Placing new defenses gives you more extra firepower than upgrading old ones, and you get more firepower on offense as well.

Generally rushing is better. There is no such thing as a Loot Penalty and you get earlier access to stuff like new troops, new defenses, Battle Machine and even the gear ups.

Forum Legend
    Rush as fast as you can.
    For a complete expalanation of why, check out the links in the first post of this thread https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-new-threads
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Treydm07 View Post
    I’m an almost maxed bh4 (upgrading to 5 as I make this) and I’m constantly matched against builder hall 5s (upgraded defenses) and 6s(rushed). Should I just rush my bh levels or max everything as I go because the enemy having a mortar or a roaster plus extra cannons and archer towers puts me at a big disadvantage
    You KNOW exactly why you are at a disadvantage against your enemies, yet you fail to see the way out of this... That's very normal.

Now, stop being such a non-BH9 and rush.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Rushing is best option like many said ,
    max star lab and focus on maxxing troops which you use the most

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group |Clan| Forum achievements |