Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FairWarMatchups

FairWarMatchups

Hi
    I've recently been very upset due to the recent war matchups
    Our th10's and 9's have matched up with near max th11's in the past few wars
    Sometimes even our th12's match up with th10 or 11's
    I was thinking whether there should be a system created that could fix this issue if there isn't already one,and if there is,please make an effort to improve it
    Regards

Pro Member
    Are you talking about CWL or Battles in General?

Traditional War matching is by total overall team weight.

In CWL there is no matching, randomly assigned to a group with 7 other clans whom are in the same Tier.

Centennial Club R3stl3SSW4rr1or's Avatar
    If you want that (in regular wars - not cwl) you have to do THxx-only wars like 5 TH10. With lineups like these you will have opponents that you call fair.

Quote Originally Posted by ProMattieT View Post
    Hi
    I've recently been very upset due to the recent war matchups
    Our th10's and 9's have matched up with near max th11's in the past few wars
    Sometimes even our th12's match up with th10 or 11's
    I was thinking whether there should be a system created that could fix this issue if there isn't already one,and if there is,please make an effort to improve it
    Regards
    Your players don’t “match” a specific player on the other team. It is clan vs. clan. Let us know if you are talking about regular wars or league wars and post your clan tag and players will take a look to give advice. You also may have to follow this in the war subforum where this thread will probably go.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by R3stl3SSW4rr1or View Post
    If you want that (in regular wars - not cwl) you have to do THxx-only wars like 5 TH10. With lineups like these you will have opponents that you call fair.
    It still wouldnt be guaranteed.. The weight of the entire roster would still be matched, so would not necessarily be against 5x TH10s.

Millennial Club
    When our th9's and 10's are matched with near max th11's, it is most definitely an unfair match because it means we have a huge advantage up top and can roll over the other clan.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SSeleulc View Post
    When our th9's and 10's are matched with near max th11's, it is most definitely an unfair match because it means we have a huge advantage up top and can roll over the other clan.

We used bowless 9s, and non inferno 10s, in the hope that the opposition carried them (in lower hall wars).
    Stopped working for a while, but would appear you can suck the weight out of the opposition with this method again now.
    Loses a little top end advantage, but their mid and low end suffer, with the right roster.

Quote Originally Posted by SSeleulc View Post
    Agreed, if we have an advantage up top we are happy to have a disadvantage down low if that is the cost.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:29 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    We used bowless 9s, and non inferno 10s, in the hope that the opposition carried them (in lower hall wars).
    Stopped working for a while, but would appear you can suck the weight out of the opposition with this method again now.
    Loses a little top end advantage, but their mid and low end suffer, with the right roster.

This is interesting. When we were doing this a year ago or so we did not see this same effect.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes