Thread: How contact supercell there is a robot who talk

How contact supercell there is a robot who talk

My supercell id is playing someone i want to logout it from all devices and there is no option in inside game to logout supersell also not helping outside the game. What I do to solve this my account ia still someone playing how hesitating all this stuff that i have no right to just logout my account from all devices and also supercell has given freedom for gold pass holder to talk to them inside the game not we all because we not buyed gold pass that's why tha's so rude from supercell, very bad problem solving system supercell . Please solve this robot problem

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    If I understand you correctly, you contacted Player Support in game and Sparky the Supercell Automated Support Bot wasn't helpful?

If so, please use the webform below to contact a live person working at Player Support. Good luck.
    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web

---
    Lynn
    September 16, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 16th, 2019 at 08:27 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Akshat9452 View Post
    ...supercell has given freedom for gold pass holder to talk to them inside the game not we all because we not buyed gold pass ...
    I really don't think so. As far as I know, there are no special Support perks with purchases.
    Last edited by Tahoe; September 16th, 2019 at 08:36 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Akshat9452 View Post
    My supercell id is playing someone i want to logout it from all devices and there is no option in inside game to logout supersell also not helping outside the game. What I do to solve this my account ia still someone playing how hesitating all this stuff that i have no right to just logout my account from all devices and also supercell has given freedom for gold pass holder to talk to them inside the game not we all because we not buyed gold pass that's why tha's so rude from supercell, very bad problem solving system supercell . Please solve this robot problem
    Gold pass users do not get special privileges to have instant 1 on 1 conversations with player support. Where did you even get such incorrect information? They have to wait in line like everybody else. Being a paying player does NOT make you more important than everyone else when it comes to solving your problems.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; September 16th, 2019 at 11:37 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 51 | AQ 53 | GW 20 |

I already done this bro but they are saying contact me inside tha game and inside the game automated robot of supercell talks to me no sparky help and support is there and i knew my friend he has gold pass he has sparky help and support .