Thread: Looking for a big war clan...

Looking for a big war clan...

Im leaving my old clan, Ive got 3 accounts th12 11 and 9 the 11 is my best, 12 has lots of max troops and the 9 is just my growing baby. Im looking for an active war clan that can actually win wars. Main reason i left my last clan was because of losing wars. Message me here or add me on clash and invite me #9RC80QPL

Trainee
    Hello! Derrick95 I'm ICE, one of the Recruiting Leaders of RA2:Insanity (Clan #LYQCRL0P) apart of the OG Family. I have personally been playing Clash of Clan since 2013. We have a lot of seasoned mature competitive Adult players and We are currently looking to make our feeder clan a stand-alone clan to become just as strong as the Rising Asylum.

About Rising Asylum 2: Insanity

Level 14 War Clan
    CWL League: Master League II
    306 Wins
    161 Losses
    29 Members
    We War Non-Stop

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:
    1) We War NON-Stop. You can OPT out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) OPT out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or even call me. I will DM you my cell we are adults and business professional that love to compete.

When you request to join please say, "ICE invited me" in your reply so we know you aren't a spy.

Join our Discord Channel Rising Asylum
    https://discord.gg/kpkFpVS

NOTE: Due to RA2 being tied to RA we have to insure everyone has clean account for MLCWL Fair Play Team as our leader is one of the admins, we scan both clans regularly. It’s important to know the people we are recruiting have clean accounts by league standards. Our Discord Offline communication is must to join!

Hope to see you soon!!

Sending you a pm

Centennial Club
    We are an level 14 War clan with a strong core. English speaking. Looking for active adult players,+18. We have the basic rules most war clans have:
    -must use both attacks
    -follow war notes
    -not really worried about donations, not a real problem in the clan
    -we participate in CWL and max out Clan games
    -war weight matters
    -yes our clan has siege machines

Check us out at #9P9QQCOC

Thanks

Hey PJ Happy Hour would love for you to come and join us, We meet everything your looking for and would love for you to become become apart of our clan. We are level 15 and crystal 2

Last edited by MakGill; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:37 AM.

VIRTUS CONFEDERATES
    ALLIANCE

We offer a clan for anyone

50vs events

League Play

Active social
    discord

Team work

Looking for players that need a clan. We have 20plus to choose from

Join our discord today

kNjXuAA

Hello Derrik. We are New Brits! An adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an organised level 16 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We're currently looking to further strengthen our War and CWL lineups and I believe that you would be an excellent addition to our clan.

The Specifics:
    Clan Wars: We typically war 3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks.

Clan Games: We have completed the top tier in every Games.

CWL: We currently fight with a mix of TH 11 and 12s. We try to rotate people that are interested in fighting in CWL through a sign up prior to the start based on everyone's availability. We are currently in Masters III.

What We Are Looking For From You:
    Must be over the age of 18
    Be able to download our clan app Band (we use this for discussing war strategies and keeping in touch outside the game)
    Be active
    Use both war attacks

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 16 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Ask on Discord Here
    Questions not New Brits related? PM me or Message me on Discord Here
    TH 12 Lvl 181 Heroes: 62/57/23 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 100 Heroes: 20/15 #YGRQLQYUY

Chicken's Ice is only level 7 but we are rapidly progressing and have a good war record. Check us out.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active non rushed th9 and higher accounts. Must be willing to do CWL and use Discord.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 10 or higher accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our war clan for town hall 9 and higher.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games and earn a minimum of 500 points to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. As with Fire everyone is required to earn a minimum of 500 points in clan games.

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 13
    Clan War League: Crystal I
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Gudroll
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Sweden and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 7
    Clan War League: Gold I
    Wars: 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday war search)
    Leader: North Star
    War clan and feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

Millennial Club
    Check out our L12 Clan.

Brisket

Pro Member

Hi Derrik,

IlYou'd be welcome to join The Bailey family.

We have four active international clans in our family. All follow the general rules:
    English speaking only.
    Adults 18+
    Drama free
    Back to back wars (can opt out)

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago.
    Generally TH10+.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to our most active war clan. Last CWL achieved a perfect 90 stars in one of the wars.
    Generally TH8s to TH10s.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3. Also last CWL achieved a perfect 90 stars in one of the wars.
    Generally TH8s and TH9s.

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans.
    All TH levels welcome.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar