Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newest members of the 700 club.

Forum Elder
    Great stuff dayone. Congrats to you and your guys.

Congrats. We are closing in on 500, so we are a long way behind. I remember back in the day we used to only do one war per week (upgrade those heroes in between, no books, potions, etc. back then) and then we changed to twice per week. Now we do more like 3 per week so the wins are adding up faster, but still a long way away from 700.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Congrats OP! The win ratio is especially impressive as MJ noted. My clan is approaching 500 wins like 2222 but our ratio is just above 60% with a record of 493/321/5. Id be happier with your record but as long as we win more than we lose I'll live. Keep whoopin that posterior!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Congrats. We are closing in on 500, so we are a long way behind. I remember back in the day we used to only do one war per week (upgrade those heroes in between, no books, potions, etc. back then) and then we changed to twice per week..
    Similar to South West, but we've not hit 300 war wins yet! I guess we must lose more than everyone else!!

Congrats on the 700 Dayone!!!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

According to Clash of Stats, Alberta United is rank #122 for most war wins.

Hell Drinkers are #1, and they were also the one that made a reddit post about self-match clans. He's got super tight security, I went to visit him after he posted it and he made a whole new clan and invited me there to chat :P

Would be nice if SC fixed that...
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:56 PM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked