Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking to move on... New TH12

Millennial Club
    Come on over! Check us out!Brisket

Check us out here:

High donations. Very active. Mostly adults - some mature young ‘uns. Not that we are a traditional “war clan” but we have won 15 in a row and also have gone 7-0 in the last 2 CWLs (we know what we’re doing). Wars are optional for members m, though.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...heck-us-out%21

Trainee
    Hey..... check out our clan BORDY #UOGC8JGV read the description and if you are interested send out a friend request to coleader Melissa 💥

QUOTE=oafctitch;12336431]Currently looking at potentially leaving my clan of which I've been in for approx 6 months due to their infighting and inability to remove people who donate incorrectly. Looking for a highly active clan who fill donations quickly.

Not overly interested in war at current as I'm maxing heroes and my base.

Everything bar my BK and lesser used troops is MAX for TH11

Completed my Giga Tesla, Air D, 2/3 infernos, army camps and siege x 3 are all available for TH12. Edrag Lvl 3.

Queen is lvl 57, BK 47, GW 21.

UK based have been playing 5 years or so, have a baby TH8 I'd be looking to bring too which is my girlfriend's.

Not overly interested in free co/ elder or huge adverts with fancy pictures. Talk to me, I'm human

Regularly donate in excess of 5-7k troops with no issue as I gold pass 1 gem with no hassle.

If you think I fit the bill slide into my DM's.

Ric #29LLYGQV although it may be a W at the end. I'm 38 my eyesight isn't what it was.

Remember, not interested in war as maxing out base.[/QUOTE]

The Reprobates were formed in 2015 and are currently looking to replace some long time members who are no longer playing. We are a relaxed group who love the game but can’t commit to a hard core environment due to work, school, family....just life in general. We will also consider a merger with a smaller clan.

What we are really looking for is TH 11 and 12 for league wars. We are accepting all TH levels as long as it’s not a rushed base. With the new war leagues we would like more TH 11and above so we can compete at a higher level. We can also bring newer players along as we have a lot of experienced clashers.

We have very few rules other than don’t be an idiot and contribute some fun chat when you are on. As a bonus, we have earned max rewards in every clan games.

If we are something you are interested in please request in game and mention the forums and AZGUY. We are an adult, English speaking clan. Please mention age and location in request. #9V8RUGQV.
    If you have purchased a base please do not request unless you have 6 months at current base level.
    Thank you

Trainee
    Check out our clan!!! Our members have been working together for quite some time.... we are organized but had a th12 abandon us and now in need to replace. Only siege donations needed we can handle all other requests. Members here are from US-AUS-CAN-UK ranging from teenage up to 40's so that means work, families, school, sports "occasionally" gets in the way. Very chill and back to back WARs and MAX GAMES! Please check out our clan description and consider joining if you are cool with that... very loyal members. Join Bordy #U0GC8JGV
    Closed clan due to WAR so if interested friend Melissa #UOGC8JGV