Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legend league

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    I don't see much merit in this, and it would be a major upheaval to the legend league game mechanics. Currently, you have eight bases pre-matched, and you get to attack each with no pre-view. If presented with a choice of two bases, this means you are previewing one of them. Would that mean that you would have to be pre-matched to 16, of which you get to choose which 8 to attack? That would be very different.
    No, the same 8 players. Each player has base 1 & base 2 pre-set. Everyone can have 3, so having 2 shouldn’t be so tough. If you don’t like what you see, as an attacker, and you want to switch armies, you should be able to only with some downside. That downside is you are going to the backup base of the same player. That’s my suggestion to make the whole 2 army concept more balanced for both sides.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    I don't see much merit in this, and it would be a major upheaval to the legend league game mechanics. Currently, you have eight bases pre-matched, and you get to attack each with no pre-view. If presented with a choice of two bases, this means you are previewing one of them. Would that mean that you would have to be pre-matched to 16, of which you get to choose which 8 to attack? That would be very different.

I am actually in favour of the two defenses if they put in a swap army option. Lets be honest, the only reason folks want to swap armies is because they feel they brought the wrong one and they are upset that it costs them for “guessing” wrong. They feel a second chance would would better reflect their skills. Fair enough from an offense perspective,

From a defensive perspective, I would feel cheated as I built a good defense but now someone can come in, check my base and choose thier best army and perhaps negate the advantage of surprise I was counting on when I designed it. Good for the goose, good for the gander, to ensure defense is equally important in LL, I get two bases to present. You dont like the first then you MUST take my second as suggested above.

This way, both offense and defense are back in balance once again. You bring your swiss army knife army, and i will bring my swiss army knife base.