Thread: Zapquake or Skeletons/Bats?

Zapquake or Skeletons/Bats?

Which of the two is more effective at taking down defenses/heroes/Clan Castle to set-up an attack?

Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    Which of the two is more effective at taking down defenses/heroes/Clan Castle to set-up an attack?
    It depends on what TH level you are, but From my experience, none of them. I use them to support my troops, not sacrifice them to set up an attack. I also don’t use Skellies. I like rage with bats on my th10s, 11, and 12.

To really set up an attack, then set up a funnel and use the rage/bats on defenses that will impede the progress of your troops, or use them on defenses to guide your troops in another specific direction. (They head to the nearest defenses so I get rid of defenses I don’t want them heading to.) I always have an extra freeze on hand to help them, as well.

If you’re a lower TH, then you would be better off drawing out the cc troops unless you use drags. zapquake works great to support dragons. In that case, you would zapquake before dropping your troops.