Thread: Visible indication of opponents battle progress

Visible indication of opponents battle progress

In Boom Beach on the recently added Warships, you can see some details about what the opponent does on your base while you are attacking theirs. It shows if the opponent is scouting, attacking or surrendering as well as how many Engine Rooms are not destroyed from your base.

In the Builder Base in Clash of Clans, there is no such feature. There should be added one. It should show the current destruction percentage and how many stars they got from the attack. It should also show the current status of your opponent (Scout/Attack/Surrender). Another thing that should be implemented is a white text pop-up saying "Your opponent has started the attack" when they start attacking or when their scouting time depletes as well as another pop-up saying "Your opponent surrendered" when either their battle ends or they surrendered.
    Last edited by Giorgakis; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:39 PM.

Only if you can turn it off. I dont want distractions while I am attacking. Also, I'm not going to quit my attack early just because the opponent surrendered.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Only if you can turn it off. I dont want distractions while I am attacking. Also, I'm not going to quit my attack early just because the opponent surrendered.
    It would appear mostly on the edge of the screen in between the "defender" and "attacker" texts, to make sure that it does not occupy too much space in the screen.

And no you do not need to quit your attack when you know that they surrendered.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    In Boom Beach on the recently added Warships, you can see some details about what the opponent does on your base while you are attacking theirs. It shows if the opponent is scouting, attacking or surrendering as well as how many Engine Rooms are not destroyed from your base.

In the Builder Base in Clash of Clans, there is no such feature. There should be added one. It should show the current destruction percentage and how many stars they got from the attack. It should also show the current status of your opponent (Scout/Attack/Surrender). Another thing that should be implemented is a white text pop-up saying "Your opponent has started the attack" when they start attacking or when their scouting time depletes as well as another pop-up saying "Your opponent surrendered" when either their battle ends or they surrendered.
    See here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-base-more-fun
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

Open 24 Hours
    What they should have is the option to show your result to them while they are still attacking. How many times have you done a hit and say it was a 56% 2 star and you scout your opponents end of there attack, and they are on 70% 2 stars, so they won already, but have 1 wall breakers going around the base wasting 2 mins thinking that last army camp he could get at the end may or may not be the deciding factor. If you could show your result then they could just end the attack knowing they won already

Information
    Why do you need this kind of information during the attack?
    Once you finish your attack you can watch your opponent live and get all you have ask for

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    .. in fact, I'd be prolonging my attack as much as possible, if I saw that the opponent surrendered ..

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Open 24 Hours
    Well I would too if I wasn’t on clock, otherwhise if your clocked, then your only disadvantaging yourself too lol