Thread: Dumping maxed storages into season bank

Dumping maxed storages into season bank

Iím at the cusp of maxing th9. I have nothing but occasional hero and lab upgrades remaining. My storages are on the verge of being maxed, making it so I cannot max my season bank! I didnít see that coming! I wish I could dump my maxed storages into my season bank so I can continue to pack it full for the end of the season!

If your walls are maxed, move on to TH 10 to spend your gold. It seems you cannot spend your gold on anything, so try using it on the town hall.

I wasnít going to upgrade my town hall until my heroes were both 30. I just want to be able to fill my bank. You could just let me remove whatís in my storages(POOF!) and not dump it in the bank, and let me fill the bank the regular way. Itís just unfair that I pay $5 to max my bank and I cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by AllJamSammich View Post
    I wasn’t going to upgrade my town hall until my heroes were both 30. I just want to be able to fill my bank. You could just let me remove what’s in my storages(POOF!) and not dump it in the bank, and let me fill the bank the regular way. It’s just unfair that I pay $5 to max my bank and I cannot.
    You're not paying $5 to max your bank. That's just an additional perks you get. You're paying $5 to get tons of magic items as well as builder, research, and training discounts on top of 1 gem donations.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

I pay $5 to max my bank.

I pay $5 to max my bank.
    Just keep your storages from being full and you can fill your season bank too.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Veteran
    I pay $5 to max my bank.
    Then perhaps next month you shouldnt purchase something that you now know isnt of value to you.

I pay $5 to max my bank.
    You pay $5 for the opportunity to max your bank, with the associated terms and conditions. If your walls and buildings are maxed anyway, what do you need the gold for? You can drain your elixir pretty quickly by training and killing troops in your army queue. If you don’t have a single upgrade you can start and cancel, then stick your storages on the outside of your base and kill your shield/guard - you will get attacked pretty quickly. Repeat this a few times. Your trophy count doesn’t really matter as a TH9, and if you want to be able to max out your storage (to then have the same issue next season) then sacrificing some trophies are part of what you have to do. Dropping down in leagues so you don’t get as high a league bonus will actually help. Next a lot absentmindedly and you will burn your gold down a bit. These will at least help you get your resources down a bit.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Some good points Quali. Thank you.