Thread: Need a clan/ Almost maxed th10

Fresh Spawn

Need a clan/ Almost maxed th10

Need a new clan with active war

Chicken's Ice would be glad to take you. Check out our info below.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active non rushed th9 and higher accounts. Must be willing to do CWL and use Discord.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 10 or higher accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our war clan for town hall 9 and higher.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games and earn a minimum of 500 points to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. As with Fire everyone is required to earn a minimum of 500 points in clan games.

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 13
    Clan War League: Crystal I
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Gudroll
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Sweden and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 7
    Clan War League: Gold I
    Wars: 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday war search)
    Leader: North Star
    War clan and feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

Level 18 B2B adult war clan. League wars with regular wars non stop in between. We want members who like to war more than not.

We run a second clan that our th10s n below go to for cwl called ExaltedLegendz. Both do very well in wars and run by the same leader n co leaders. Both are extremely active.♥

We run clan contests every 3 months with winners receiving apple or android gift cards!♥

We have members from all time zones so there is always someone on to donate for raids or war, talk about life, your ex, sports or the weather lol♥

We feature top th12 3 star attackers that are always up to date on the latest metas and always have time to help teach the latest attack strategies and to practice by fc.♥

We max clan games within the first few days, every time.♥

Donations are filled extremely quickly. We do not keep a donation ratio bcuz it's honestly hard to donate - the requests get filled so quickly.

We use discord to communicate and the app IS MANDATORY. We have an add free version of clash track for your optional use.

We are currently looking for the following:

NON RUSHED BASES, NO ENGINEERED, NO .5s ... fair competitive play.♥

Th9:: with 20/20 heroes

th10:: with 30/30 heroes♥

Th11:: with 35/35 heroes♥

Th12:: 45/45 heroes

Please let me know if interested.♥
    TakeoverLegendz #8R9RUQUG

Say skittlez or forums if u decide to join
    My discord name skittlez#2329

VIRTUS CONFEDERATES
    ALLIANCE

We offer a clan for anyone

50vs events

League Play

Active social
    discord

Team work

Looking for players that need a clan. We have 20plus to choose from

Join our discord today

kNjXuAA

Hey grubby,

If you’re still looking for a clan take a look at my new war clan FyreCrackers.

We war b2b and we win most of them.

We also have a couple of th10 so if you need advice or give advice my clan is good for you.

Luckyluke
    Fyrecrackers
    288VV0RG0

Hey Grubby, if you’re looking for an adult, English-speaking clan, you would be a good fit for us at Clan Dave Grohl (yeah, we’re fans). We are mostly laid back but an active clan with quick donations, max clan games and are dedicated to helping our members max out their bases and perfect their war attacks. We war twice per week and have an active CWL roster.

Need troops? Anytime! Need advice on upgrades or attack strats? You got it!

Feel free to join for a bit and check us out — you won’t regret it. Our clan tag is #P0RPGCU

PRISM - LEVEL 15 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 14 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH8 (maxed with level 10 King)
    - TH9 (20 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (40 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

49er War Clan 3
    Lvl 18 with 39,000 Trophies
    B2B War Clan

Looking for some Th10s, just request in if interested.

My name is G Money in the game and I just took over my old dormant clan. I’m looking for active war players without a rushed base, engineered ok. We are a level 11 clan named Pulp Fiction (#2880YY2V) Looking for th9 and up please. We have siege machines and maxed troops for donations, please look us up and join!! We are an adult clan and war back to back! We max out in clan games and is active in CWL. We are a Michigan based war clan and start wars around 11pm eastern time.

Recruiting lvl 8 war clan