Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Youtubers Attacks vs My Attacks

Fantastic post. Absolutely love it <3 With that said youtube is completely cherry picked. I wish there were still large streams because that is a less biased way of seeing things (says the guy who doesn't really stream anymore).

Leader of CLANx16 (9QUCCY8U) and CLANx16 JV (Q0RQ00Y)

Find my stream at: https://www.twitch.tv/sleekyx16
    Lvl 232, TH12, 14,000+ war stars

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    And when you watch the you tuber recapping the war of a 50 VS, 50 war, they highlight 3 out of 100 attacks, not mentioning the 3 star attack happens to be the 5th one on the selected base.
    It's redundant to mention that because bases requiring multiple hits to go down is something that happens every single war. When youtubers show attacks, they don't expect you to have immediate mastery over the attack just by watching it, they expect you to learn from it and practice until you can eventually pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    it would be equally valuable for them to show the fails and explain why they failed. but my guess is that doesn't generate views.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    To be fair.. If a youtuber was to dedicate their channel to this, then I would subscribe to that one..
    There is far more to be learned from a fail than a stroll thru a base for the 3 star.. fails are more common, and is what leads to the frustration and loss of hope... If only someone could point out the mistakes properly, it would be gold.
    There are many that do this. Snip Alumni and Jake from Onehive had a video series dedicated to this for example, but they have since quit the game for a few years now and the videos aren't relevant anymore. More recently, Carbonfin has incorporated the same series into his youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNL...y=fix+the+fail

So does Cory https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...kux73kJOn_A5BD

The best way to get this type of content though is to tune into twitch. Every weekend they stream CWL wars and you can see a lot of fails and the attacks that manage to clean up those fails.

Pro Member
    Before using an attack in war you should have practiced it at least multiple times and should be able to execute it consecutive times successfully without making major mistakes.

Some strategies have steeper curves. Frozen witch takes a week or less to be proficient at th10. However something like lalo and the many variations of it can be practiced and perfected for months to years.

Its also why I take pitstops from the grind to practice with heros. So that I dont end up with a racecar that I dont know how to drive.

When you watch a performer juggling and entertaining the crowd with ease, dont be fooled into thinking it is their first attempt. I have to say though, I can feel OPs sentiment, as I have failed many strategies on my first couple attempts and the archer being pummeled by an eagle shell trying to pick a builder hut in the corner all to end in a 0 star 49%, is all too familiar.

Pro Member
    Every time I read the OP I laugh louder and louder

Really great , this happen with me always

Wow! Good one OP 😂. Haha lol

When I read that YTers line I don't know how my mind automatically converts it to some YTers original sound at the back of my head.

Hey welcome fellow fans of Clash of Clans...

LOL, that's funny.

Indeed, when it's a laughing matter for us, it sure would've been some moments of despondency for you!
    Last edited by Clash12344321; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoVonMT View Post
    There are many that do this. Snip Alumni and Jake from Onehive had a video series dedicated to this for example, but they have since quit the game for a few years now and the videos aren't relevant anymore. More recently, Carbonfin has incorporated the same series into his youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNL...y=fix+the+fail

So does Cory https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...kux73kJOn_A5BD

The best way to get this type of content though is to tune into twitch. Every weekend they stream CWL wars and you can see a lot of fails and the attacks that manage to clean up those fails.
    Thanks for this info. I don't watch much YT and I've never been on twitch, but I will check these out.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    Before using an attack in war you should have practiced it at least multiple times and should be able to execute it consecutive times successfully without making major mistakes.
    I recently watched a video from CarbonFin in which the "elite" clasher lost his AQ very early on a queen charge attack. It happens to everyone, even the best.
    AQ65 (7/17/19) / BK65 (9/30/19) / GW39 (9/30/19)
    AQ40
    (7/17/15) / BK40 (1/4/16) / GW20 (6/13/16)
    228 Level 12 Walls (9/30/19) 171 (8/31/19) / Magmas (6/18/19) / Lavas (12/19/15)
    [TH12 @ 6/1/19] [2.75 year break] [TH11 @ 3/21/16] [TH10 @ 4/19/15] [TH9 @ 8/9/14]

Man this post had me in tears I was laughing so hard. I can totally relate. Great post.

Funny, i cried laughing so hard.