Page 163 of 168 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1680

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    also I am using email to contact them, is that ok
    Don't expect it to be very fast, but yes it is ok. You're going to need to know information about your account that only the real owner could know. So, your name, player ID, clan history, etc. is not enough, anyone can find that online. Things like the date you started the account, the date you purchased gems, etc. is what you will need.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Don't expect it to be very fast, but yes it is ok. You're going to need to know information about your account that only the real owner could know. So, your name, player ID, clan history, etc. is not enough, anyone can find that online. Things like the date you started the account, the date you purchased gems, etc. is what you will need.
    Hmm... I am not sure if they store my player data, because that’s the only proof I have.
    i have some pictures of my base. Like every old.
    Last edited by DARKDRAGON532; September 15th, 2019 at 03:36 PM.

Hmm... I am not sure if they store my player data, because that’s the only proof I have.
    I can look up the player name, ID and clan history of any account and tell SC that it is my account, so clearly they will not give me an account just by telling them it really is mine. What do you mean by "player data"?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

New Bloke/Chick
    My name was different before, I had opened several support tickets with them.

My name was different before, I had opened several support tickets with them.
    patience is the key and never try again to play someone else village.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    patience is the key and never try again to play someone else village.
    i forgot the rules. I played after a looooong time

Forum Veteran
    i forgot the rules. I played after a looooong time
    Letís be honest...you thought you were going to get a free account and thatís how you got scammed.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Let’s be honest...you thought you were going to get a free account and that’s how you got scammed.
    Yup, nice TL;DR
    he was maxed out
    Last edited by DARKDRAGON532; September 15th, 2019 at 05:26 PM.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1629
    As per the answers already given re breaking the ToS and falling for a scam

Closed.

Fresh Spawn

Someone Stole my Account using Supercell id

I have th9 name Levia #9L2OU2LUV, From the global chat he offered his village. So i asked him because he said it was for free, then he let me connect to Supercell id using his email. I did this because i never heard of Supercell id. So using this he got my account and change it name. And i can never access to my village. Please can you help me get back my village or atlest block that village.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; September 16th, 2019 at 04:03 PM.