Thread: Season pass. And some love for devs.

Season pass. And some love for devs.

I love the season pass. Its cheap and u get tons for that price. I have bought it since it came out and will keep doing it as long as the rewards are good. But I have one(maybe two but the second is not needed) request and that is the season bank. When season bank is full (for gold members only) we should be able to take all the resources whenever we want and then not get any more untill next season. For example, if I have 25mil gold and elixir and 250k DE i should be able to claim that 10 days before the season ends if I wish so. It gives alot more freedom and less stress on upgrading. It's just great overall.

The second one is to make 10 points = 10 gems. So if i miss 10 points to get a perk i should be able to pay 10 gems for it.

I even have a third one and that is a platinum pass. Like gold remains the same but platinum pass can cost 5 or even 10 dollars extra over the gold one and then you get same resources BUT you can keep your rewards there. So you can lets say stack up 40 builder potions if wished so and when claimed one then you put all of them in your townhall (some kind of balance yknow?)

That'd be great! Keep up the great work supercell, your game has just gotten better and better! It was at a horrible state when th9 just came out and i stopped playing then but I came back a year or so ago and its AMAZING! Frequent updates and great devs!

I WOULD LIKE to reduce the time in heroes and machines..they too long to in recuperation and the game becomes very bored because to long wait for ATTACK again.

Quote Originally Posted by SuicidalDuck View Post
    I love the season pass. Its cheap and u get tons for that price. I have bought it since it came out and will keep doing it as long as the rewards are good. But I have one(maybe two but the second is not needed) request and that is the season bank. When season bank is full (for gold members only) we should be able to take all the resources whenever we want and then not get any more untill next season. For example, if I have 25mil gold and elixir and 250k DE i should be able to claim that 10 days before the season ends if I wish so. It gives alot more freedom and less stress on upgrading. It's just great overall.

The second one is to make 10 points = 10 gems. So if i miss 10 points to get a perk i should be able to pay 10 gems for it.

I even have a third one and that is a platinum pass. Like gold remains the same but platinum pass can cost 5 or even 10 dollars extra over the gold one and then you get same resources BUT you can keep your rewards there. So you can lets say stack up 40 builder potions if wished so and when claimed one then you put all of them in your townhall (some kind of balance yknow?)

That'd be great! Keep up the great work supercell, your game has just gotten better and better! It was at a horrible state when th9 just came out and i stopped playing then but I came back a year or so ago and its AMAZING! Frequent updates and great devs!
    1. Supercell has already said that the season bank will be given at the end of season . Whatís the purpose of season bank if it is used by treasury. The whole season bank thing is to maintain strong economy by making sure that players who canít /wonít plan ahead will lose the loot .
    If you lose what you didnít Raid , you canít complain .

2. You get a whole month and a very easy way to fill your whole pass . 60 points per day multiplied by 30 is 1800. Rest 800 points can be collected easily in the normal game play time . The challenges get completed even if you donít focus on it much . The gem is only for impatient people who donít want to play it . Also by moving the skin to the first place , the top th12 who are only buying for skin can easily do it without doing challenges .

3. Not gonna happen bro
    Think of it in this manner :
    When th13 gets release with new hero levels and upgrades , already maxed th12 will easily max th13 with all the stacked items. Supercell donít want that and even you wonít like it either .

I mean. It's not the ''losing what you didn't raid'' that is bothering me because i usually use everything right when I get it. It's the fact that I personally don't play the game ALOT and I should be able to for example take out my loot when i have completed everything whenever I want to start upgrades whenever I want. I do not see any problem with that. I'm not even bothered that much, it's simply that it would be a cool thing to get, like, it doesn't change anything for the worse for them either so why not? It's a BANK and in a bank you should be able to take out your money whenever you want(especially when you pay for the bank), no? Yes. If they keep this then they should name it ''End of the season REWARDS'' or something like that. Not bank.