Thread: Ideas on th 13

Ideas on th 13

Th 13 is one of the most awaited town hall for most clashers....so i got some personal ideas on how to make th 13 awesome.....i think making the townhall more stronger is a gud update.i guess new spells would be great..a new troop would be fantastic.create something called as the giga tesferno(giga tesla+giga inferno)a new troop called thegrim reaper...(hope everyone knows him&#128514....and a spell that makes the defenses attack other defenses.etc.etc. if u guys need more of my opinions pls reply..... Tq

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    No, no giga inferno, please no.

Giga inferno: meaning a single inferno that deals 1000 death damage and attacks 4 targets at a time? You trying to make the power of defence go through the roof?

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Amrith12345 View Post
    Th 13 is one of the most awaited town hall for most clashers....so i got some personal ideas on how to make th 13 awesome.....i think making the townhall more stronger is a gud update.i guess new spells would be great..a new troop would be fantastic.create something called as the giga tesferno(giga tesla+giga inferno)a new troop called thegrim reaper...(hope everyone knows him��)....and a spell that makes the defenses attack other defenses.etc.etc. if u guys need more of my opinions pls reply..... Tq
    lets see what happens
    Last edited by fazalkhan603; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:57 AM.