Thread: surely The Golem must be the most frustrated troop.

surely The Golem must be the most frustrated troop.

I think the golem mechanic is nuts when it comes to the relentless wall smashing. The troop gets no love because 60 seconds into the raid your whole army is in the middle of the base while the golem is bashing tirelessly against an external or 1 layer deep wall.

surely the golem has emotions. Surely the golem must get absolutely when he spend 45 second to a minute smashing a wall that no one intends to walk through. Or suffers great loss when he get to come home from war to explain how he led the way for the first 15 seconds but was last to finish without a scratch on him.

my suggestion is that the golem needs to get angry. He needs to have an affect like the single target inferno that just means he can burn through a meaningless wall choice a little quicker.

you buffed golems... pleeeaassee actually make the golem a meaningful contributor by address the meaningless wall smash that last 60 seconds....
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:55 PM.

It is indeed frustrating when the scenario you describe occurs. Makes me want to both laugh, and cry. Absolute worst times is when the Healers became attached to that Golem during the battle. Now you have both the Golem and the Healers, far away from the action, with the other troops dying.

That said, if they allowed the Golem DPS to "ramp up" as it ponds the same target, then suspect that they would have to drastically lower it's health stat. Max walls (level 13) are 10,000 HP; while a max TH (level 12) is 7,500 HP (25% less than a wall). And that 7,500 health happens to be the same stat for a max Golem! If they did not reduce health, then .... Place a Golem in a Siege Machine, send it to TH, laugh as it ramps up DPS taking down the TH faster than a wall! Even if the Golem dies from other defenses targeting it, a max Golem does 750 damage when destroyed! Could any TH survive a "direct delivery of Golem" attack? As it stands today, the TH wins since the Tesla within does more damage to the Golem per second, than the Golem does to the TH.
    Last edited by rowman; September 15th, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisnotjimmy View Post
    I think the golem mechanic is nuts when it comes to the relentless wall smashing. The troop gets no love because 60 seconds into the raid your whole army is in the middle of the base while the golem is bashing tirelessly against an external or 1 layer deep wall.

surely the golem has emotions. Surely the golem must get absolutely Sh#$*&## off when he spend 45 second to a minute smashing a wall that no one intends to walk through. Or suffers great loss when he get to come home from war to explain how he led the way for the first 15 seconds but was last to finish without a scratch on him.

my suggestion is that the golem needs to get angry. He needs to have an affect like the single target inferno that just means he can burn through a meaningless wall choice a little quicker.

you buffed golems... pleeeaassee actually make the golem a meaningful contributor by address the meaningless wall smash that last 60 seconds....
    Thatís why golem should invite wall breakers to his house party ... but that self cantered ego maniac golem never learns . He should be friends with those wall breakers .

😂😂

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Absolute worst times is when the Healers became attached to that Golem during the battle. Now you have both the Golem and the Healers, far away from the action, with the other troops dying.
    I just say, often, don’t ever use golems and healers in the same army. Healers lock onto the golem very easily, if the queen has a moment of full health, or some other troop dies ...

Good news is I only need to get 15 stars then it is back to giants. Worst case 8 raids.

I think the solution is to make the golem faster, he is very slow so he can do the role he is intended to be. A tank to protect of damage the other troops. Right now te other troops pass of him al let it behind.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Tony85061704860Valdes; September 16th, 2019 at 08:18 AM.

I used the golems in Titan this weekend to complete the challenge. Also ran 14 wizards to complete the event. I ran six attacks and five were three stars. I was impressed with the golem. I need to run in some scenarios before I would use it in war but I think it has some use.