Thread: Valley problems

Centennial Club

Valley problems

That valley seems like a decent idea that was ruined by small weird decisions 1. If if have to go to a Cinema and i am parked at one overnight, i have to drive away and then back to get that achievement, which is kinda dumb. 2. Daily tasks.....Repair a broken down truck.....Well there is never one around, so usually that means that i can only complete 3 tasks no matter what i do. 3. Daily tasks...Do a delivery.....Well there is rarely one within the very narrow view that sorrounds my truck and driving randomly to other places quickly drains the fuel, making it impossible to do the tasks and making it impossible to get to the last reward on the line. Also, the rewards for 3 weeks of work, seems real small....Especially the scrolls that is needed to expand the last areas seems rare as unicorns. Make the daily tasks something that it possible to do, instead of now, where it is sheer luck if a truck breaks down near you or there is a delivery task within your reach. Basically, make it about skill, not luck

I agree. I don't mind a challenge but some of this is impossible to complete. It's a constant struggle to get an extra spin by doing crops and running out of silo space.

I think you’re spot on about the issue of luck versus skill. Too much of the valley is luck - the spin wheel, the number of tokens at buildings, the presence of a group order, or a delivery request, or a broken truck, etc. and the rewards are totally random....some have 5 permits, others have none.....It’s like the entire valley is an arbitrary mess....maybe you’ll get stuff you can actually complete and maybe you won’t.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Centennial Club
    I just checked my valley and this time i have 0 scrolls that can be bought and 2 puzzle pieces. Makes it almost not worth doing anything in the valley at all.