Thread: A Few Requests

A Few Requests

My requests:

1. Could players be able to use the white picket gate? The gate that Ernest and Rose have in their fence. Would add some realism to the picket fence. Would be nice to have a gate you could use with the stone fences as well.

2. Can players have the option to force pets to respect fences....ie, not be able to pass through a fence enclosed area? I'm going for a pasture feel for horses and donkeys but they keep walking through the fence.

3. Can players have the option for quicker lure fishing? I envision swiping the lure over the fishing spot and getting the fish right away. It should be an option to choose fishing the existing way or with the quicker method.

4. Would SC consider removing the flowers from the tractor, or offering a tractor (and maybe a combine) that look like working equipment (especially with no flowers on them)? I would like the option to have farm equipment for a more realistic feel.....the flowers on the tractor make it feel like an ornament rather than working equipment.

5. Would SC consider making valley items, such as the round bale, etc, available for players to purchase with coins or vouchers?

6. Would SC consider moving Tom's box over by Maggie's stand?

7. EDIT. Can players request nets, duck rings, and lobster traps as well as lures? Could the request limit be raised to 5 as it is for other items?

Thanks.
    Last edited by nukeman235; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:14 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    I like the idea of option for quicker fishing. Perhaps when you pick your lures, there is a button to tap for quick fishing, then pick the lures. Don't expect fancy fish during Fishing competition.

Other suggestion :
    -Different color for dry plants and dead plants. For example, plants that need revive are light brown color. Dead plants that need to be cut are black color.
    I don't revive all of my plants as soon as needed, I save it for Help task.
    Hate to touch 309 trees and bushes to find out which ones are dead.

- In the town, a Collect All button as the new train rolls in. I hate tapping on every building them collect rewards for all 6 spots of each building. Waste of time.

In the town, a Fill All button. Randomly, put available visitors to the appropriate open spot of that building. For example, start with the single task visitor and put him in that building that he belongs to. Then go to the next visitor and put him in a building that he can go into. Automatically, fill the visitors for their appropriate building.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nukeman235 View Post
    My requests:

1. Could players be able to use the white picket gate? The gate that Ernest and Rose have in their fence. Would add some realism to the picket fence. Would be nice to have a gate you could use with the stone fences as well.

2. Can players have the option to force pets to respect fences....ie, not be able to pass through a fence enclosed area? I'm going for a pasture feel for horses and donkeys but they keep walking through the fence.

3. Can players have the option for quicker lure fishing? I envision swiping the lure over the fishing spot and getting the fish right away. It should be an option to choose fishing the existing way or with the quicker method.

4. Would SC consider removing the flowers from the tractor, or offering a tractor (and maybe a combine) that look like working equipment (especially with no flowers on them)? I would like the option to have farm equipment for a more realistic feel.....the flowers on the tractor make it feel like an ornament rather than working equipment.

5. Would SC consider making valley items, such as the round bale, etc, available for players to purchase with coins or vouchers?

6. Would SC consider moving Tom's box over by Maggie's stand?

Thanks.

1) Cool idea
    2) Yes yes YES PLEASE!
    3) Good idea
    4) I’d quite like a plain tractor
    5) An interesting idea (edited for the below post)
    6) ... why?

Idea 2 is a MUST. I get so irritated when my pets always pass through my fences!

Thanks
    Last edited by WheatLandIII; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:40 AM.
    Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    My third farm. Level 47, Reputation Level 9
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Share your Hay Day farmís statistics with everyone!

Just a quick update on request 5.

What I meant by "valley items" is NOT the prizes from the store, but be able to use coins or vouchers to purchase the decorations that are in the valley town.

For eg..

1. The round hay bale. I've gotten a couple of the round bales as derby prizes, but they are rare, even spending diamonds does not seem to offer them as derby prize very often.

2. The white picket flower boxes, some have flowers, some have cattails.

3. Some of the rocks and rock formations I like and would like to add to my farm or regular town.