Thread: Rewards Option in Gold Pass Buyer

Rewards Option in Gold Pass Buyer

I think it will benefit both parties if there is an option of claiming rewards other than to exchange the reward to 50 gems. Lets say I have so much dark elixir already and I have nothing else to use them nor can't waste them so I can't claim the rewards. Why not have an option for other rewards like gold, potion, shovel or other rewards that have the same credit of what you can't claim? I used to purchase gold pass every season but this prevent me and my other account not to get it this season .

Forum Veteran
    It doesnt “prevent” you from purchasing the pass, YOU are choosing not to as it doesnt have enough value for you. no different than not buying a max troop potion because your troops are already maxed. If you dont need it, dont buy it. i have not bought gold pass yet as I dont need it and silver works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    It doesnt “prevent” you from purchasing the pass, YOU are choosing not to as it doesnt have enough value for you. no different than not buying a max troop potion because your troops are already maxed. If you dont need it, dont buy it. i have not bought gold pass yet as I dont need it and silver works just fine.
    Yes it prevent me because I chosed to not get them anymore because it's not worth if no more other option. Its worth if theres more option as I bought gold pass every season. What Im asking is the supercell to bring more option.

Quote Originally Posted by Botata View Post
    Yes it prevent me because I chosed to not get them anymore because it's not worth if no more other option. Its worth if theres more option as I bought gold pass every season. What Im asking is the supercell to bring more option.
    Gold pass is divided into two parts
    1) the discounts on time and 1 gem donation and the season bank which you get after gold pass which in itself is a big thing . Looking at that only is 5$ worth the money .( If you understand the phrase TIME IS MONEY )

2) the magic items that you get . The magic items are generally given for a specific progression . Like this month the gold pass items are much more inclined for builder base (so everyone unlocks Otto ) and last month was main village .

Coming to your question :

1. It is impossible to decide the credit value of magical items . For a base with max hero’s , book of hero’s is of no use and for a base with max troops the power potion is no use . However for people who are rushed the power potion is incredibly powerful. And people with no maxed hero’s the book of hero’s , hero potion is very useful .

Therefore , the only option available is to exchange the items for their stock gem value which is same for everyone .

2. Unless you are maxed th12 , all magic items can be redeemed with a simple planning . I think that you should just plan a little ahead so your items resources don’t go to waste .

3) if you are max th12 ... you can sell all the items for gems , get the donation boost , unlock a skin and much more . Price wise , it will be the same as buying the 500 gems pack . Surely your resources will go waste but you will still make the most of it by selling items .