Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we going to get new clasher's anymore?

Are we going to get new clasher's anymore?

It's my concern. I am really thinking is anyone going to start a Town hall from level 1?
    Especially this will be even more worse by the coming of Th13. I guess Hero level will be going to atleast 70/70/45.

I can't see anyone willing to start a game from point zero hoping to make up to top tier. If a guess is there that you are not gonna make it , is there any point in building the base? It's just because lower players are most of the time unnoticed.

It's a fact that SC waits a bit longer even when many players are maxed just to give some more time to other players to make up a bit.

It's almost going to be impossible now as we know many will rage quit when they sit maxed for some time and start saying "nothing to do" "am bored" etc are some of them.

Is there anyway to keep them entertained? Dont speak on the behalf of a maxed player. You always start a game keeping in mind that you will someday reach the top spot. Am not saying it's even completely impossible, practically possible if you wait for many years... but patience matters and why would one be this patient? I don't find a point.

Am just glad that I am not discovering the game now 😊.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    They could always just reduce the time it takes to get from TH1 to TH11 to a year.

In the past, I would have agreed. It was daunting for a new player looking at how far they had yet to go. wondering if they would ever catch up. That was then ...

Now, I believe it is easier to catch up, and they constantly make it easier yet with each iteration. Magic items, Medals, Clan Games, Events, etc., etc., etc..And when new higher levels come out, they have been reducing cost and time for lower level upgrades. Expect that trend to continue in the future.

I contend that a new F2P player can reach max in less time today, then a new F2P player could when TH 11 was max. As for the pay players? Both much quicker, and much cheaper than the past (Gold Pass). So they may be extending the finish line, but they keep reducing the required time by an even greater proportion.

As far as giving the max players something to do, that is a separate item. We simply find things to occupy us while awaiting new content, only to max yet again, only to repeat that cycle. Those same magic items mean that it takes us in turn less time to re-max.

One of our clannies has just started a new mini ... I think he's a TH6 now, after what, a week and a half?

I had a max th9, I decided to upgrade it a few months back, I purchased 2 gold passes, to get it to max def/heros/walls. Other then the lab, time to upgrade is peanuts compared to 12-18 months ago.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider10 View Post
    It's my concern. I am really thinking is anyone going to start a Town hall from level 1?
    Especially this will be even more worse by the coming of Th13. I guess Hero level will be going to atleast 70/70/45.

I can't see anyone willing to start a game from point zero hoping to make up to top tier. If a guess is there that you are not gonna make it , is there any point in building the base? It's just because lower players are most of the time unnoticed.

It's a fact that SC waits a bit longer even when many players are maxed just to give some more time to other players to make up a bit.

It's almost going to be impossible now as we know many will rage quit when they sit maxed for some time and start saying "nothing to do" "am bored" etc are some of them.

Is there anyway to keep them entertained? Dont speak on the behalf of a maxed player. You always start a game keeping in mind that you will someday reach the top spot. Am not saying it's even completely impossible, practically possible if you wait for many years... but patience matters and why would one be this patient? I don't find a point.

Am just glad that I am not discovering the game now 😊.
    I remember years ago when I first started playing pool. I found the game fun and challenging and I enjoyed it. All these decades later, I am still playing pool. I am certainly not expert but I can play a good game. I know with certainty that when I first picked up that cue that I was NOT thinking about how many years it would take me to become expert. Ths same thing applies to CoC, if you try it and like it and are challenged, you will stay. If not, then you wont. Time to max likely isnt a consideration for most folks, especially since you can be TH 10 in less than a year.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I remember years ago when I first started playing pool. I found the game fun and challenging and I enjoyed it. All these decades later, I am still playing pool. I am certainly not expert but I can play a good game. I know with certainty that when I first picked up that cue that I was NOT thinking about how many years it would take me to become expert. Ths same thing applies to CoC, if you try it and like it and are challenged, you will stay. If not, then you wont. Time to max likely isnt a consideration for most folks, especially since you can be TH 10 in less than a year.
    Agree. I have several accounts, started in batches at different times.
    I still dont think about max hall, even after all this time.
    There is no prefix on account size that is linked to fun.

People that incorrectly think this is a game where there is a finish line with the point of playing being to reach that line may not want to start now. Players that correctly understand this game is as much about the journey as the end and that they can have just as much fun raiding, playing clan games, playing clan wars, playing regular wars, etc. as players that are maxed out may still be willing to start now.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I started in Jan, and in in our clan we generally get people who have started recently. So yes.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Pro Member
    my thinking is more tuned to ai of game and new players...newer players dropping the game because coc has a habit of being frustrating and insulting to the sense of fair play...and im guessing newer players will not put up with the same since there are so many newer games to choose from..