Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Are we going to get new clasher's anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I think the biggest growth is India and Bangladesh. I constantly see BD players on Global, far more than English speaking so it makes me think that everyone and their cat plays Clash over there.
    Haha Haha.

Enough? 😊

Pro Member
    Supercell has been pretty good at game content condensation, something I remember writing about many many years ago on this forum when people were concerned about the possibility of a th10 coming and times getting longer and longer.

TH12 is currently quicker than th10 was at 1 point. As daunting at seeing 12 or 13 TH's may seem, the truth is that due to content condensation players who are joining the game now get a much faster and more exciting progression through a more involved game. It's actually more appealing than it was. As maxed player constantly trying tackling the new content coming out as it is released you will always experience the game in it's slowest and longest form, and this is a good thing, as it allows the game content to be engaging for the existing player base.

As the game stands at the moment the lower TH's are progressed through so quickly removing them really doesn't serve much of a purpose, retaining them helps players to feel they are progressing at a reasonable quick enough rate. Lastly as others have said, there really are plenty of new players joining the game and many people starting additional accounts, all of which suggest that on this level the game is not failing. It is perfectly possible to maintain the balance of the current system using content condensation almost indefinitely.

I'm still waiting to see the super mega pack in the shop, turn your th3 into a max TH11 for only $399.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider10 View Post
    I again quote "it's my concern" or I would have never ever posted my concern.

I have already lost a ton of my real life friends playing clash. Now am in some random clan who I know only inside clash. I remember those days when we used to phone call each other or plan attacks sitting right to each other. It was way too much fun that time but eventually we all stopped playing. I am back to clash after a year (it's been 4 months now).
    I don't feel that good to play this alone cause I didn't started this alone.
    I have also seen many good old forumers inactive. Checked and seen many have last post posted before an year or so.

If present players are dropping out with no new inputs how the game is going to proceed? Atleast for me it will be boring to play with bots.
    SuperCell canít make YOUR old buddies play again, which seems to be your main gripe.

People come and go, but Clash of Clans is wrll beyond the point of critical mass for a game.

The Game isnít going anywhere, only your friends are.

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    People come and go, but Clash of Clans is wrll beyond the point of critical mass for a game.

The Game isnít going anywhere, only your friends are.
    There seems to be more people leaving then joining the game, at least the published profit and revenue numbers for the last 3 years seem to indicate such.

numbers for Supercell
    2016: EBITDA $1 billion on revenues of $2.3 billion
    2017: EBITDA $810 million on revenues of $2.029 billion
    2018: EBITDA of $635 million on revenue of $1.6 billion

This is still a big profit and huge revenues for a mobile app developer, but the trend of the last two years wasn't exactly positive.
    Last edited by higgsbosons; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    There seems to be more people leaving then joining the game, at least the published profit and revenue numbers for the last 3 years seem to indicate such.

numbers for Supercell

This is still a big profit and huge revenues for a mobile app developer, but the trend of the last two years wasn't exactly positive.
    Yes the game still is a huge revenue generator, but why anyone would think this is not normal that as time passes games do loose players.

There will always be something new for people to tryout and as time passes the player base will diminish, I am sure SC never dreamed clash would be where it is today, but it is and eventually it will be no more, not in the very near future, but it one day will go dark.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I'm still waiting to see the super mega pack in the shop, turn your th3 into a max TH11 for only $399.
    Lol
    It would sell like it was on fire

Credit for sig: ShadowVIIKing
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post

numbers for Supercell

I'd say it's pretty darn positive. This is a moble game that has been around for years and for it to still be this strong and turning this kind of profit is pretty darn impressive.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    I'd say it's pretty darn positive. This is a moble game that has been around for years and for it to still be this strong and turning this kind of profit is pretty darn impressive.
    And to be noted, that is SC total revenue not only coc

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    ^ mark his words...