Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Are we going to get new clasher's anymore?

The progression from th1 to th8 is fast enough to make players addicted to the game .... once th8 hits the player is addicted enough to get to the max th at that time .

Gold pass and cwl and games help people climb even faster . I donít think it will be a issue to get new clashers on board

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider10 View Post
    It's my concern. <snip>
    This should not be YOUR concern.

This is the sole responsibility of SuperCell to ensure that new players are added at the bottom of the pile at the same rate (of faster) as players fall off the pile further up.

A new player, starting today, will have a lot of playtime ahead of him.

As an old player, with a maxed main base and about 4 months left on Builder Base (walls walls walls), even I have a lot of playtime ahead of me.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Heroes doesn't even take 7 days to upgrade before th10 (lvl40). New clashers should rejoice.It has never been easier/faster in CoC to go from th1 to th12 ...
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    People aren't this well informed. Let's say my nephew picks up the game. All he's going to see is people with level 65 heroes and max bases. It's intimidating. My nephew no longer plays the game
    Even though WE all know it is easier, the noob just joining the game DOES NOT.
    A new player isn't going to get matched up with a TH12. The only way he'll see them at early stages of the game is if he's lucky enough to get into a clan with max TH12. So is this a hypothetical scenario or did your nephew actually play the game and you failed to inform him that it's easier to progress.

Based on the number of new/small accounts in global, I don't think there is much of a concern for adding new players. They are doing their thing on the lower end just like I am working to max on my end - then there is everyone else in-between the extremes all working to the end goal.

Unless I go in global, I don't typically see the newer player since my alliance is mostly TH10+ at this stage. But, since I am connected on Facebook, I do once in a while see a real life friend of mine start playing the game... so they are definitely still getting a new player base.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    This should not be YOUR concern.

This is the sole responsibility of SuperCell to ensure that new players are added at the bottom of the pile at the same rate (of faster) as players fall off the pile further up.

A new player, starting today, will have a lot of playtime ahead of him.

As an old player, with a maxed main base and about 4 months left on Builder Base (walls walls walls), even I have a lot of playtime ahead of me.

/Affront
    I again quote "it's my concern" or I would have never ever posted my concern.

I have already lost a ton of my real life friends playing clash. Now am in some random clan who I know only inside clash. I remember those days when we used to phone call each other or plan attacks sitting right to each other. It was way too much fun that time but eventually we all stopped playing. I am back to clash after a year (it's been 4 months now).
    I don't feel that good to play this alone cause I didn't started this alone.
    I have also seen many good old forumers inactive. Checked and seen many have last post posted before an year or so.

If present players are dropping out with no new inputs how the game is going to proceed? Atleast for me it will be boring to play with bots.

I have also seen many good old forumers inactive. Checked and seen many have last post posted before an year or so.

If present players are dropping out with no new inputs how the game is going to proceed? Atleast for me it will be boring to play with bots.
    The forum activity can not be correlated to the activity of the game. Only a very tiny number of players are even on the forums. I do understand what you're saying though. I personally am not experiencing less activity myself. I am in a clan that stays full with average donations near 10K a month. I may not know them all personally, but they are like a second family to me. I guess playing continuously for a solid 6 years and staying on the same clan for 3 years will do that (not insinuating you're a hopper).

Some of that is due to SC fixing the most glaring flaws that people created accounts to come & complain about. I'm still loitering here, but I used to have a lot more to say.

I would say that a lot more of the growth in the player base is coming from non-English speaking parts of the world, so for us it can feel like there aren't a lot of new players, when there really are.
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker

Forum Elder
    Its pretty darn obvious if you have been playing this game the last few years its been a priority to speed up progress significantly which they have done.

I started a mini 18 or so months after my main (which is about 100 walls from complete maxed) and its a Th12 completely F2P and i maxed out both 10 and 11 100% before moving up. Having auto filled CC and my knowledge of how to play has played a significant role, but nonetheless its faster by leaps and bounds which keeps new players playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefTuk View Post
    Some of that is due to SC fixing the most glaring flaws that people created accounts to come & complain about. I'm still loitering here, but I used to have a lot more to say.

I would say that a lot more of the growth in the player base is coming from non-English speaking parts of the world, so for us it can feel like there aren't a lot of new players, when there really are.
    I think the biggest growth is India and Bangladesh. I constantly see BD players on Global, far more than English speaking so it makes me think that everyone and their cat plays Clash over there.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked