Thread: Supercell please help me...

Banned

Supercell please help me...

Help me my id had hack some days ago and my id has ban also.... I dont know...how my id has ban....my village is not loading...i am open my game but there saying my id has parmanent ban by phishing account but i do not do anything this is wrong someone hack and do this....and i contact inside the game but there anyone not help me....please help me....
    Last edited by Bhaig1999; September 14th, 2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Some word missing

Hiya, welcome to the forums.

We're all just normal players here, and can't help with an issue like this. Please contact Supercell with the following support link:

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/?p=web

welcome to the player forum. no one here is able to help you and you have to stay in contact with the ingame support. beside that do more security things to your device and email accounts.

edit:
    ninjaed
    Last edited by wotanwaton; September 14th, 2019 at 01:41 PM.

You got busted for selling your account to another person....not cool

Reply is the same as the thread you started 4 days ago, and the thread you started 3 weeks ago.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Banned
    No i do not sell my account....i do not know how someone hack my account....i am also fear.....please help me.....inside game and outside game anyone not help me i try but anyone not help....

As has been pointed out to you numerous times, nobody in the forums can help you. Only Support can assist you in this matter. https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web

No body on here can help you
    Contact supercell
    Read what others have said
    Go to support
    Edit:
    I see also that this is a triplicate thread about you getting banned
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; September 14th, 2019 at 02:43 PM.