Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you feel about this

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    In another thread I suggested swapping the start of clan games and CWL.

A few vocal members rejected it. Reputation comments suggest there is quiet support from some players.

But ultimately the decision lies with SC.

But I agree it is inconvenient to collect overflowing dark elixir, with no means to spend it when heroes are needed in CWL. I feel that if I spend real world money on a gold pass, I would like more than the honor of being a DE whale for some kid in China until the overages are reduced to the point I can collect DE again. I am managing resources by passing on the gold pass.
    Of course there is some support for it. That way you don't have to do any planning. As for me, I expect to max my lab, do a king level or two, and decide if I want to switch the pass to my mini. Each season end, I've done hero upgrades, lab upgrades, defense upgrades to get a nice boost for cwl without gemming anything. And never missed a day of clan leagues. Season end is just another facet of resource management which is a key part of the game. Resources, to me, include magic items.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Yes, that already was pointed out a few times... but to be more precise for OP: the comment from Darian I spoke of:

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    When we introduced the Clan War Leagues, we hadn't even started development on the Season Challenges yet. We knew early on that we wanted to War Leagues to start on the first day of every month, as it was easier to manage in our internal game calendar, especially so when we coordinated with ESL for their qualifiers leading up to the World Finals.

However, when we developed the Season Challenges, given that they last an entire calendar month, it's kind of unavoidable at this point as we're not likely to change the War Leagues start date. While the goal wasn't to leave you with resources you had to sit on and not use while the Leagues are running, we do put in Book of Heroes in order to help mitigate that overflow a bit.

One of the objectives with the Season Challenges was to allow players to carefully plan out how they utilized the items they received, whether they're on a Gold or Silver Pass.

We had this discussion already
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

We had this discussion already
    Yep. And you brought it back up. It's like deja vu all over again.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Yep. And you brought it back up. It's like deja vu all over again.
    Are you certain that I started this thread?
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    I feel absolutely fine about it. That's because I plan ahead & have never spent more than a few minutes spending down the loot.

I sit on my CWL medals (for BP's); I hold back the books from Gold Pass until I see the Clan Games rewards & I don't collect Games rewards until after the start of the new season.
    +1
    Thats all you need to really do to avoid this overflow "issue". Not that hard just plan it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Atterton View Post
    We all must noticed how they do Gold pass finish and same time as CWL.You can not spend rewards unless you gem them on heros.Been putting all in to walls and keeping hold dark. Very clever money grab
    Last season they had Clan Games finish just before CWL, and then you had 7 days to collect (one of which was book of building and heroes), up to 2 days into the new season. They also had a book or two in the season pass, and was also a hall wrecker event a couple days before and going into the new season for another book of building.

If you timed it right, you could have used 3 or 4 books at the beginning of the season. I used up all the loot and a bunch of books with season bank and didn't need to gem anything.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:18 PM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked