Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No fun

Fresh Spawn

No fun

I know that this game is getting to where it's not fun anymore. It just doesn't make sense for everyone to be getting items from the same paper. I would like to see a more easier way to receive the puzzle pieces for the zoo animals because the rate its going, I will never see anymore other then the one I have.

wait until you are trying to collect scroll if you think the puzzle pieces are bad
    Last edited by VulcanforHayDay; September 14th, 2019 at 04:49 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    wait until you are trying to collect scroll if you think the puzzle pieces are bad
    I agree...Puzzlepieces are a lot easier to get than scroll's Sometimes there is a boat event that can give you 5 pieces, and random boats will give you a puzzlepiece. Scrolls, you are lucky to get more than 1 in the derby each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Brina43 View Post
    I know that this game is getting to where it's not fun anymore. It just doesn't make sense for everyone to be getting items from the same paper. I would like to see a more easier way to receive the puzzle pieces for the zoo animals because the rate its going, I will never see anymore other then the one I have.
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

What level farm are you and how often are you playing? HayDay is a long term game and nothing is meant to be completed easily or quickly. Updates happen but a few times a year, so if you were to complete all the animals and all the land areas that need scrolls you would soon be looking for something else to do or collect.

There are often ‘events’ for scrolls and puzzle pieces, usually boats. Take advantage of these events. Also Puzzle pieces for boats happen on a regular schedule, and the pp will appear on your dock so that you will know and can prepare product for that boat.

Scrolls can sometimes be found in the largest red box on your farm and those you visit. You do not have to spend diamonds to get them. Just be sure to always tap on boxes you see, as some may be unlocked. The scrolls will appear in the 4th and 7th derby threshold columns. It’s up to you to decide if you want to spend diamonds to shuffle the derby prizes.

PP and scrolls can also be found by working in the Valley, and earning tokens. The tokens can be used to ‘purchase’ a number of items.

I’m not sure what you mean about players all shopping out of the same paper. There are several versions of the paper. A player will only see ‘advertised’ items that are available at their level. It is always worth it to visit as many RSS’s as you can. There are often really good things the player has put in their stand that is not advertised. You can also increase the number of friends in your friend book and visit their farms and RSS frequently.

Yes, the items may be comparatively rare but to make it too easy to find them would throw off the balance of the game.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Have the scrolls disappeared from the red boxes. i literally cannot remember when I received one last

Momscar said you sometimes find them in the largest toolboxes. I haven't seen it personally.
    Level 202

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    Momscar said you sometimes find them in the largest toolboxes. I haven't seen it personally.
    Yes, they’re no longer in the original red chests, and they’re not in the medium-size chests either, but there’s something like a 1% chance of getting them in the largest chest. (I can’t remember the exact odds.)
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:57 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Yes, they’re no longer in the original red chests, and they’re not in the medium-size chests either, but there’s something like a 1% chance of getting them in the largest chest. (I can’t remember the exact odds.)
    Remember that by clicking the dice next to chest you can see the probabilities for that particular chest. So you should see scroll in the list quite often even if getting them is really rare.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    I have not seen a scroll in regular game play since right after they introduced the new expansion scroll land.
    In the derby I am averaging maybe 1 every 4-6 weeks.
    I am all for things being hard, it keeps the game from being boring.
    Collecting expansion scrolls isn't hard it is IMPOSSIBLE. I am an old woman, at this rate I won't finish that land before I die.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Remember that by clicking the dice next to chest you can see the probabilities for that particular chest. So you should see scroll in the list quite often even if getting them is really rare.
    I happen to have come across a huge box today. It was locked, but I checked the probabilities before I didn't open it.

An expansion permit (scroll) showed as a probability of 1.47%

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51