Thread: CWL wild card voting doubt

Centennial Club

CWL wild card voting doubt

Isn't it possible that someone is creating so many IDs just to vote his favourite clan, kind of. what's the provision to avoid it, is there any or not?
    Last edited by vijayrmourya; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:42 AM.

As far as I myself am aware, it is one vote per account, not per person.

Like any other "popular vote" campaign, it is based more upon social media campaigns, biases, etc.. I myself would not be at all surprised if majority voted per country representation. More active players within a country, more votes a clan representing that country gets. Do you believe that people are watching videos of every battle and making an informed decision? I certianly do not. Admitedly I voted, yet I have never watched a single match.

Accept it for what it is, a popularity contest.

Quote Originally Posted by vijayrmourya View Post
    Isn't it possible that someone is creating so many IDs just to vote his favourite clan, kind of. what's the provision to avoid it, is there any or not?
    The word around the forum is that you need to be TH8 or higher to vote. So you would have to be quite the hardcore fan to create and advance so many accounts to TH 8 just to vote in this brief voting period.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    The word around the forum is that you need to be TH8 or higher to vote. So you would have to be quite the hardcore fan to create and advance so many accounts to TH 8 just to vote in this brief voting period.
    Oh thanks that's the answers of my question. Do you confirm know that only th8 or above can vote?
    Last edited by vijayrmourya; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:00 PM.

It’s one vote per device, not per account. I voted on my main but it showed that I had already voted on my mini. Anyway, I wanted to vote for 2 different teams so I’m kinda sad now lol

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    It’s one vote per device, not per account. I voted on my main but it showed that I had already voted on my mini. Anyway, I wanted to vote for 2 different teams so I’m kinda sad now lol
    Thanks for sharing that info! So they did take steps then to prevent ballot stuffing by use of multiple accounts. (I have only one account).

Itís one vote per device, not per account. I voted on my main but it showed that I had already voted on my mini. Anyway, I wanted to vote for 2 different teams so Iím kinda sad now lol
    It's not true I have two account on same Device , and I did vote with two of my account
    Last edited by shahab1; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:21 AM.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Your are wrong.I have voted with 5 of my accounts on the same device.
    Quote Originally Posted by vijayrmourya View Post
    Oh thanks that's the answers of my question. Do you confirm know that only th8 or above can vote?
    Yes.I can confirm this.I have some accounts below TH8 and I cannot vote with those accounts.