Thread: Incorrect demotion rule in latest update

Incorrect demotion rule in latest update

The update demotes an inactive leader down to a rank of member. Over a period of time, all elders and co leaders will be demoted and the demotion process will end when the least eligible elder/coleader has gained leadership.

I am currently facing this issue as my entire clan is inactive and I have lost leadership of clan. I can never regain leadership of clan unless any coleader or elder decides to login

This demotion rule seems to require a more in depth thinking.

Now that I am the highest ranking active member of clan, I should become the new leader of clan. The rule demoted me to a member, and new clan leader can be allocated to only elder or co leader, I see no hope of getting back my clan or restarting it.

Considering that I was the last leader, and am nkw active again, and fully eligible to get back my leadership, the rule created a flaw which devoids me of my original rights.

try to contact the current leader out of the game or start a new clan. that is all you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    try to contact the current leader out of the game or start a new clan. that is all you can do.
    But still, the rule is inaccurate and needs to be improved.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushyachitransh View Post
    But still, the rule is inaccurate and needs to be improved.
    it is not → it works as intendet. an inactive leader should not be in the pool for promotion. you were inactive for more than 90 days and if you cant login for a single second in 90 days you have to deal with that.

as your entire clan is inactuve you should look for a new clan.

I worked hard for 2 years to reach th10 and build a level 13 clan.

Hearing about the new rule, I came back very same day. But now that I have a clear understanding of the rule, it seems to me to start from scratch again. Its disappointing and am sad to admit that there is no longer any reason for me to return back.