Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enable clan leader to change opt in/out status

Enable clan leader to change opt in/out status

Lots of players in my clan have their opt in status set to in, even though they never take part in war. It is a real headache trying to remember who actually participates. It makes the opt in/opt out useless.

What I would like to be able to do is to change players status to out if I know they never take part in wars, or at least tag them as do not include.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by scdmn View Post
    Lots of players in my clan have their opt in status set to in, even though they never take part in war. It is a real headache trying to remember who actually participates. It makes the opt in/opt out useless.

What I would like to be able to do is to change players status to out if I know they never take part in wars, or at least tag them as do not include.

Thanks.
    It has been suggested many times and I agree.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Different means have been discussed in the past. One of the better discussions showing various viewpoints on a flag set, reset, or clearing mechanism; https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...able-by-Leader

Thanks - had a quick look but did not see it. Appreciate the link as well.

Trainee
    Lol, kick them out or don't put them in war. Works for me!

Fresh Spawn
    I’ve suggested this my self in the past, so yes I agree

The best way within the limits is just kick them leaving a message behind stating the reason.
    And yes give them an invitation back so when they are active again they will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider10 View Post
    The best way within the limits is just kick them leaving a message behind stating the reason.
    And yes give them an invitation back so when they are active again they will be back.
    But OPs suggestion is an improvement on that in my opinion.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Preferred option:
    Opt-out selectable by (co-) leader.
    Alternatively:
    Make new clan members start on "red", so they have to actively opt-in. But that wouldn't help in the case when they get sleepy or idle and forget to opt-out.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by LAFONTE View Post
    Lol, kick them out or don't put them in war. Works for me!
    I kick them if they don't there attacks. If I like them I re-invite immediately. It seems harsh for family members, kids, and I wish I could opt them out myself, or have them auto-opted out for not attacking.

I also wish there was a opted in/out indicator on the home village screen, so they might notice their setting.