Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Valley Fuel Spin Board

The Valley Fuel Spin Board

Hay Day has given farmers an Order Board that sits outside the train station as a reminder of which visitors to the town haven't been served yet.

I purpose adding a Fuel Spin Board. It can be placed next to The Valley sign. (Maybe replace the orange traffic cone that is sitting there right now.

On this board I would be able to see the three different activities needed to do to fill up the sun bar and the number I have achieved and still need to reach in order to get another fuel spin. All done without leaving my main farm.

Everything starts with fuel in The Valley! So this Fuel Spin Board added to the main farm would keep me informed all throughout my visits to Hay Day of what activities I need to stay on top of. I can then keep driving as my fuel spins are spun and collect colored tokens and chickens!
    I gotta find those chickens!

Thanks for reading and considering this idea.
    * Level 104 Farm named Terri Bug Acres. * Jyn's Ranch is the name of my baby farm-2019
    * Silo and Barn ... always striving to upgrade
    * Wanted: Valley Fuel Board. Why? Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

I give my vote 🙋
    I am so forgetful, my daily sun point task is 5x carrot (@1 coin), right after I back to main farm, I sow chilli pepper 😄😂 & I get no sun.
    I have to go to the valley again to check.

I am constantly going back and forth.
    I don't want to plant one extra chili pepper than I have to to achieve my spin. Lol
    * Level 104 Farm named Terri Bug Acres. * Jyn's Ranch is the name of my baby farm-2019
    * Wanted: Valley Fuel Board. Why? Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

Pro Member
    YES. I would love to see what the fuel tasks are without having to load the valley.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    YES. I would love to see what the fuel tasks are without having to load the valley.
    Just like this great game does for us farmers when we have to know what our townies are wanting to be served. I don't have to load the town.

Today, I wanted to only plant the carrots needed for the fuel spins. 10 at a time. No more because that one carrot would count towards my next Valley Fuel Spin. So I was leaving my main farm and checking the amount needed again and again in The Valley.
    Remember everything starts with fuel in The Valley!

WANTED: Valley Fuel Spin Board

Quote Originally Posted by smilingdawn View Post
    WANTED: Valley Fuel Spin Board
    Have you ask this feature in Q& A in General Disscusion?

I did not. Good question. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    Have you ask this feature in Q& A in General Disscusion?
    I did pose this as a short question in the first part of my post and further explained if Nick and the others at Supercell would like to look at the idea.
    Thanks again for pointing out that Thread.
    Last edited by smilingdawn; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:03 AM.