Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CRITICAL ALERT: 3 of my CoC accounts were hacked today bypassing supercell id code

Exclamation CRITICAL ALERT: 3 of my CoC accounts were hacked today bypassing supercell id code

CRITICAL ALERT
    seems there is a new scam tool that allows hackers to access your CoC village bypass the need of supercell id code ...even though all 3 accounts r linked to supercell id ... all 3 email addresses r safe and not hacked ... no code was requested by hacker ...
    nevertheless , the hacker access my villages , upgraded th using gems and hammers ..changed the ign to insulting name. then got banned by supercell..
    this has happened to 3 of my accounts today
    and 2 other accounts earlier (2 weeks backs) ... total 5 accounts got hacked bypassing supercell id code

SUPERCELL .... this is a disaster ... I am worried on my other accounts and tired of proving ownership of each account due to your game bug that allow hackers to get our accounts banned

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE resolve this problem as I have spent thousand of dollars on gems and now I am losing all due to hackers ...
    please help
    Last edited by sirhanr; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sirhanr View Post
    CRITICAL ALERT
    seems there is a new scam tool that allows hackers to access your CoC village bypass the need of supercell id code ...even though all 3 accounts r linked to supercell id ... all 3 email addresses r safe and not hacked ... no code was requested by hacker ...
    do you know that you can delete emails? th "hacker" could have gotten acces to your email accounts and logged to your villages.

nevertheless , the hacker access my villages , upgraded th using gems and hammers ..changed the ign to insulting name. then got banned by supercell..
    this has happened to 3 of my accounts today
    and 2 other accounts earlier (2 weeks backs) ... total 5 accounts got hacked bypassing supercell id code
    SUPERCELL .... this is a disaster ... I am worried on my other accounts and tired of proving ownership of each account due to your game bug that allow hackers to get our accounts banned
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE resolve this problem as I have spent thousand of dollars on gems and now I am losing all due to hackers ...
    please help
    it sounds like you should secure your email accounts and devices more. also do not share your villages or devices.

it doesnt matter how much money you spend. only ingame support might be ableto help you.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    do you know that you can delete emails? th "hacker" could have gotten acces to your email accounts and logged to your villages.

it sounds like you should secure your email accounts and devices more. also do not share your villages or devices.
    simply for 3 main reasons , first one, the hacker should have knowledge of the email addresses of the 3 accounts ... which I have never shared before ... so how did he know to start of?

second, I am using a strong password with mix of letters, numbers and symbols .. it is just complex

third, there is something called “sign in” activity in your email account ... which can’t be erased or deleted .... and not a single unknown sign-in to my email .... las sign-in was 2 months ago and from my device ...

so sure the hack was not from my email address side .... it is from supercell coc side .... otherwise CoC wouldn’t immediately expire the supercell id after the hack .... which happened to all of my 5 accounts ...

THIS IS SERIOUS ....CoC is BROKEN and supercell Must act fast to fix it
    Last edited by sirhanr; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:02 AM.

seriously i dont think that the problem is on supercells side. havent you wondered that someone can access all of your five villages? have you shared your device or email account or village or have you shared your email account on strange websites?

there were so many clasher who said that they got hacked but inthe end they shared their villages/devices/email accounts or tryed to get free stuff on suspicious websites.

Anyone else having access to your device(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Anyone else having access to your device(s)?
    No one at all ... not even anyone knows my email addresses ... some r outlook, and some gmail .. and even some on iCloud

dont you think that it is strange that day by day all your accounts got "hacked"? advice to saveguard your devices and email accounts as i think the issue is on your side.

Only one question based on a theory I have.... have you recently visited any places that have public wifi, and connected to their wifi services while playing your accounts?

Let's assume Supercell ID can be bypassed; why would it only happen to your accounts? I'm sure there are many other better accounts (no offense) for the so-called "hackers' to ruin.

If Supercell ID can't be bypassed, someone else must certainly be having access to your device or the associated accounts.

Let's wrap the discussion and get to action - nobody can really help you here, except for telling you what to do; contact support in-game.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:28 AM.

I’d really like to know if people are losing their accounts through unsecured public networks. An acquaintance through university is working on his thesis. Over the past 3 months he parked himself in coffee shops and approached people to get permission to check the security on their devices. He’s gone through the ethics board and received permission to do the study, he also gets written permission from each participant. As part of the Participatory Action Research, he ends each session securing each participant’s tablet as best he can, and shows them how to use their cell’s hotspot to prevent information from being stolen. You would not believe the information he has had access to...especially email passwords that are stored on devices.

People do not expect this from Starbucks or other coffee shops, and don’t know how to protect themselves. It might explain a lot of SCID account losses.

Edit: How many of *you* have sat inside a coffee shop playing clash on an unsecured public wifi network? If you were wanting to steal accounts, where would you find it easy to find victims?
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:24 PM.