Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CRITICAL ALERT: 3 of my CoC accounts were hacked today bypassing supercell id code

Not me, I NEVER use public Wi-Fi except when I'm running low on data (). Hmm… I'd probably go to a crowded area - tourist attractions, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Not me, I NEVER use public Wi-Fi except when I'm running low on data (). Hmm… I'd probably go to a crowded area - tourist attractions, maybe?
    The most likely thing still is that you did something to make this possible (someone accessed your device, emails, etc.) because what is the chance that if hackers can simply bypass SCID and steal accounts that they took your accounts just to get them banned with offensive names? I think we’d have a lot more people here claiming the same thing.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    This thread has ran its course.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner