Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Since becoming TH10 all my opponents are Max TH10 or TH11

Since becoming TH10 all my opponents are Max TH10 or TH11

I was a Maxed th9 Accept for some walls. Im now a TH 10 with 2346 trophies level 113. I'm dropping trophies because all my opponents are way to tough. I'm lucky to get 1 star and it's a miracle to get 2. I haven't got star bonus in 2 weeks. All the balance updates I see Supercell roll out how about an balancing or overhaul of your matchmaking system.

These past couple weeks I came very close to uninstalling COC. I don't want to I really love this game but its really no fun right now. Buying more in game items won't help the only thing to do is drop trophies to get weaker opponents. If that doesn't work I will be done with this.
    Last edited by VictorCruz; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:50 PM. Reason: 2346 is my trophies range NOT 3346

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCruz View Post
    I was a Maxed th9 Accept for some walls. Im now a TH 10 with 3346 trophies level 113. I'm dropping trophies because all my opponents are way to tough. I'm lucky to get 1 star and it's a miracle to get 2. I haven't got star bonus in 2 weeks. All the balance updates I see Supercell roll out how about an balancing or overhaul of your matchmaking system.

These past couple weeks I came very close to uninstalling COC. I don't want to I really love this game but its really no fun right now. Buying more in game items won't help the only thing to do is drop trophies to get weaker opponents. If that doesn't work I will be done with this.
    What hero levels do you have?
    What is your army composition you use to raid/attack?
    How often do you next?

Anytime you move up a town hall level, it's a challenge. You definitely dont want to be in champions league then. I would drop to crystal and farm de for a while. Pretty easy to max heroes quickly at 10 and get back in the game. Assuming you went to 10 with minimum 25/25 heroes.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

My heroes are 16 king and 17 archer

I couldn't bare TH9 anymore because my builders were sitting Idle for so long. It just felt stale and boring at that point

My attack compositions vary widely now. I'm trying new compositions and starts to see if something works because my old reliable pekka/wiz or witch slap aren't working
    Last edited by VictorCruz; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:27 PM. Reason: To add an answer to question

My heroes are 16 king and 17 archer

I couldn't bare TH9 anymore because my builders were sitting Idle for so long. It just felt stale and boring at that point

My attack compositions vary widely now. I'm trying new compositions and starts to see if something works because my old reliable pekka/wiz or witch slap aren't working
    I suggest goblin raiding dead bases and keep both heroes sleeping for a few months.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    Your biggest issue is your heroes. They're seriously underlevelled for a th10 but don't worry.

Focus on the following:
    -Drop to crystal league
    -Upgrade your camps and lab asap
    -Max out your Healers/Miners and do loads of miner attacks

You'll build up Dark Elixir fast with miners and heal spell attacks.

Level 20 heroes was a big thing for TH9s.
    Level 35 heroes is a must when facing max th10s.

I was a Maxed th9 Accept for some walls. Im now a TH 10 with 3346 trophies level 113.
    it is not your th level it is your trophy range.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ismatch-making

I’ve just gone to TH11 and am dropping from champs 1, where I have been sat for most of TH10. It suddenly felt like every base was a big TH11 or a TH12, and I needed to get elixir in quickly.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    I was a Maxed th9 Accept for some walls. Im now a TH 10 with 3346 trophies level 113. I'm dropping trophies because all my opponents are way to tough. I'm lucky to get 1 star and it's a miracle to get 2. I haven't got star bonus in 2 weeks. All the balance updates I see Supercell roll out how about an balancing or overhaul of your matchmaking system.
    In Champions league, most players are high TH10 or higher, so that is what you will see most.

When you move up a TH level, you really need to forget about winning for a while, and concentrate on farming at least until you have camps and the main troops maxed.

As somebody said above, miners are a good choice at TH10, so once you have those and camps maxed, you can start to think about trophies again. Though you will still struggle against maxed TH10 until your heroes are both 30+
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

So you are suggesting that I'm seriously under leveled even though when I moved into TH10 the only things that weren't maxed were about 100 walls and my heroes which are 16 and 17

So you are saying if I had max heroes everything would be different? I can't see that but ok.