Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Since becoming TH10 all my opponents are Max TH10 or TH11

Well, if you ever want those heroes maxed you’ll have to grind like the rest of us! Or books and hammers. But you have 23/24 levels of each, so grind you must. Th9 was the biggest grind because of the heroes.

You just have to grind at th10 now
    Last edited by TheRave; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:12 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorCruz View Post
    So you are suggesting that I'm seriously under leveled even though when I moved into TH10 the only things that weren't maxed were about 100 walls and my heroes which are 16 and 17

So you are saying if I had max heroes everything would be different? I can't see that but ok.
    You would be surprised how much difference they make.

I'm on my 5th account now, with my 4th at TH10. I would never take an account to TH10 now without at least 25/25 heroes.

At TH9, they are noticeable, but they aren't a really vital part of most attacks, which they do start to be at TH10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    If lab is maxed, always move on. I just don't understand how you get all that done with teens heroes.
    I do. Many people first time through don't realise the importance of heroes. You can do pretty well at TH9 with low level heroes, and those dark troop upgrades can suck up all the DE unless you are really concentrating on farming for that.

And until you have played with high level heroes, you don't think they matter much, because low level ones don't do all that much for an attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I may be in the same spot many other players are in because you dont get very much DE at th9. I know that I would still be at th9 now and for months to come because of the little DE is available from attacks at TH9. How BORING at that point the Game would just be another grind fest GRINDING for DE or SPENDING money to upgrade Heroes NO THANKS

Not to say I haven't spent money on COC I have and dont regret it but I'm not GRINDING which is why I moved onto TH10
    I've gone through th9 multiple times. The first time I made the same mistake as you and my defenses finished long before my heroes. I learned my lesson and with the accounts that followed I focused on looting dark and upgrading heroes. It made a big difference. You're right, you may have been bored staying at th9 to only work on heroes because of that mistake you made in not focusing on them right away. No where in my post did I fault you for moving to th10 now, since there is no way to go back and correct that mistake. Instead, I just gave you advice for what to do now that the mistake was made: drop trophies lower, focus on your heroes, focus on dark loot, until your heroes are 40/40. The rest of your stuff will finish easy without even thinking about it.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    So you are suggesting that I'm seriously under leveled even though when I moved into TH10 the only things that weren't maxed were about 100 walls and my heroes which are 16 and 17

So you are saying if I had max heroes everything would be different? I can't see that but ok.

Yes, exactly....The move from TH9 to TH10 is almost painless if you have 30/30 heroes because there will be those like you who did not max walls or heroes and so their bases are easy to pick on. Life will get easier once you push to 30/30 but it will be painful. Your old farming army may work just as welll you just need the TH10 level troops to have some success. But in short yes from personal experience going to TH10 as a fully maxed TH9 walls and heroes too, not just research and defenses is not a difficult transition.

As others have stated you might not have realized how strong heroes are because teenage heroes are not that powerful, it is difficult to do a Queen Walk or Charge with a teenage Queen but not so with a level 25 Queen at TH9 you would have noticed the difference. Heroes become a very important part of gameplay at TH10 and up.

Farm in the league where you find loot...getting loot is more important than trophies but once you do some research you will have troops that can lift you up and you can have control over the league you farm in...as long as you are getting loot and some wins if you want them, you are in a good league for you. and you can win or drop cups to stay in that trophy range.
    Last edited by Rylon; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:38 PM.

Pro Member
    I think we have collectively highlighted a possible issue here for Supercell to address or maybe look into.

Compared to other town hall levels, TH9s can max out too fast in comparison to upgrading their heroes. Yes DE is harder to get at all levels but there seems to be a big imbalance here at TH9.
    Perhaps the first 20 levels could do with a minor reduction in DE cost? Players should naturally hit 20/20 at TH9.

Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    I think we have collectively highlighted a possible issue here for Supercell to address or maybe look into.

Compared to other town hall levels, TH9s can max out too fast in comparison to upgrading their heroes. Yes DE is harder to get at all levels but there seems to be a big imbalance here at TH9.
    Perhaps the first 20 levels could do with a minor reduction in DE cost? Players should naturally hit 20/20 at TH9.
    They already did. Upgrade costs and times were reduced quite a bit in the relatively recent past. Problem is, unless you are in a good clan, first time 9s dont understand that you have to focus on heroes. There needs to be a welcome to th9 message that says heroes first, last and always or you will be doomed.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post

Well my first TH9 was when there were 360 days of research at TH9..so with shortened build times, research times, and all around lower costs I am not sure that is an issue. It sounds like this individual prioritized defenses and lab over heroes and walls. The key may just be in finding the balance...as he says he did not know that Heroes were important. Now he does.

Forum Veteran
    Heroes lvl is important, but it is not a hindrance to farm.

My newest 2 alt acct went to TH10 with 2-2 Heroes, and having 35-30 heroes in less then 6 month, I rushed it straight to th10, because u got maxed collector, mine and drill, while raiding maxed drill too, staying at th9 will give you much lower resources.

My best rushed acct went straight to th10 for 5 months and going to th12 when heroes were at twenties, and now another 6 month I got 52-42-36 heroes with 3 of them are upgrading to the next lvl now
    Last edited by samratulangi; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:44 AM.
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...LPP80/members/

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Heroes lvl is important, but it is not a hindrance to farm.

My newest 2 alt acct went to TH10 with 2-2 Heroes, and having 35-30 heroes in less then 6 month, I rushed it straight to th10, because u got maxed collector, mine and drill, while raiding maxed drill too, staying at th9 will give you much lower resources.

My best rushed acct went straight to th10 for 5 months and going to th12 when heroes were at twenties, and now another 6 month I got 52-42-36 heroes with 3 of them are upgrading to the next lvl now
    There's just a bit of difference a seasoned multi account professional rusher and a first time player Sam.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22