Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Since becoming TH10 all my opponents are Max TH10 or TH11

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCruz View Post
    So you are suggesting that I'm seriously under leveled even though when I moved into TH10 the only things that weren't maxed were about 100 walls and my heroes which are 16 and 17

So you are saying if I had max heroes everything would be different? I can't see that but ok.
    That's because you havent used high level heroes. There is a huge difference between a teenage queen and l30. Much less the 40 you can have at th10. No, it wouldnt magically make everything better. Town hall transitions are tough. It would however, make it easier.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    So you are suggesting that I'm seriously under leveled even though when I moved into TH10 the only things that weren't maxed were about 100 walls and my heroes which are 16 and 17

So you are saying if I had max heroes everything would be different? I can't see that but ok.
    Your heroes are the backbone of your offensive attack. You didn't realize it because your used too attacking 9's, but now that you aren't its a moment of clarity.

I like porky's suggestion of getting your miners up and using those to farm.

Shoot guys sorry mu trophies are 2346 NOT 3346 I miss Typed that and I edited my initial post

If was at 3346 trophies the only answer to my thread would be to drop trophies lol. Thanks to those who took the time to read and reply
    Last edited by VictorCruz; September 13th, 2019 at 04:53 PM.

Shoot guys sorry mu trophies are 2346 NOT 3346 I miss Typed that and I edited my initial post
    even than your hero levels are quite low. that makes it way harder for you to attack strong th 10.drop few more trophies and farm ressources. hit next button until you gind easy loot.

I run from 2200-2600 trophies with a TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12. I constantly see easy bases in that range at all TH levels and many dead ones. How many times do you "next" per a given attack?

I will agree with most others here that your heroes are underleveled, but I don't think this is a big issue. What I don't understand is the "builders sitting idle" comment. With heroes at that level it's pretty easy to keep one or the other sometimes both under upgrade while putting spare gold and lixir into walls. One additional question is how's your lab? Did you max it at 9 or are your dark troops way behind?
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; September 13th, 2019 at 05:17 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Yes, if you had focused on your heroes by focusing on getting dark and maxed those out sooner your transition to th10 would be easier. However, you are in the same spot many others are, so it isn't anything new. Many first-time th9 players don't focus enough on their heroes and they end up like you are. My advice is to stay low in trophies and focus exclusively on looting dark elixir for your heroes. The rest will take care of itself easy. Your gold and elixir upgrades will happen without focusing on them. Try to keep a hero upgrading constantly all the way through level 40 for each. Your defenses will finish easy without thinking of it.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    I run from 2200-2600 trophies with a TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12. I constantly see easy bases in that range at all TH levels and many dead ones. How many times do you "next" per a given attack?

I will agree with most others here that your heroes are underleveled, but I don't think this is a big issue. What I don't understand is the "builders sitting idle" comment. With heroes at that level it's pretty easy to keep one or the other sometimes both under upgrade while putting spare gold and lixir into walls. One additional question is how's your lab? Did you max it at 9 or are your dark troops way behind?
    Th9 lab maxed all troops spells maxed for a good while before upgrading to th10

The builders sitting idle was a pet peeve they weren't doing anything it felt unproductive so I moved onto 10

Th9 lab maxed all troops spells maxed for a good while before upgrading to th10

The builders sitting idle was a pet peeve they weren't doing anything it felt unproductive so I moved onto 10
    If lab is maxed, always move on. I just don't understand how you get all that done with teens heroes.

DE is much easier to come by at th10 in the crystal range. Just be more picky about the bases you attack. There are plenty of dead bases with full collectors that can easily be looted with giant/goblin/barch.

When I was maxing my perma 10 I would do gipekka to gain trophies to around 2600 then use gigoblin to drop back to 2200 or so, rinse, repeat.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; September 13th, 2019 at 06:04 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Yes, if you had focused on your heroes by focusing on getting dark and maxed those out sooner your transition to th10 would be easier. However, you are in the same spot many others are, so it isn't anything new. Many first-time th9 players don't focus enough on their heroes and they end up like you are. My advice is to stay low in trophies and focus exclusively on looting dark elixir for your heroes. The rest will take care of itself easy. Your gold and elixir upgrades will happen without focusing on them. Try to keep a hero upgrading constantly all the way through level 40 for each. Your defenses will finish easy without thinking of it.
    I may be in the same spot many other players are in because you dont get very much DE at th9. I know that I would still be at th9 now and for months to come because of the little DE is available from attacks at TH9. How BORING at that point the Game would just be another grind fest GRINDING for DE or SPENDING money to upgrade Heroes NO THANKS

Not to say I haven't spent money on COC I have and dont regret it but I'm not GRINDING which is why I moved onto TH10

It’s really not that hard to get one stars, you should go through all the practice lessons and learn the game a bit better I think. And I’m not sure how you can’t get the star bonus in over 2 weeks? You just need 5 one stars and you get it so you mustn’t hardly play