Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Account got banned

Account got banned

Hello,

My account has been banned, permanently. I dont know why.
    I was just going go into my village, and it says im permanently banned for phising?

I have been playing Clash for 5 years now, please help me. I havenít done anything wrong.

The only reason why I could imagine getting banned, I was trying to recover my girlfriends account, because you didnít respond to her on the support. Her village is like 2 weeks of progress, and i have multiple villages much stronger than hers. I didnít try to steal her account, I tried to recover it for her, I have proof.

This isnít anything bad, but I donít know what else I could have done? Please help, it was a misunderstanding.

My girlfriend, has since retrived her account btw.

How can you ban me for that (if thats why i got banned)?

Best regards,
    Nikola VRDZ

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Attempting to recover an account that is not yours (and your girlfriend's account is not yours) will definitely get you into hot water. However, this is a players' forum. There's no one here that can help you with your ban and discussing bans is not an appropriate topic for the players' forum.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy