Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Petition to increase Legends League attacks to 10 per day.

Eight is enough unless there is a change in the troop production time. If this was lowered once a player signs up to Legends I would agree.
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Disagree . 240 attack’s per season is more then enough.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Lol this probably is not at all how the OP thought his "petition" would go
    Yup. It's a case of being careful what questions you ask if you aren't prepared for the answer.

I disagree as well. No matter what number you pick there will always be players on both sides of the fence (to many or to little). 8 seems about right.

Now if it was possible to code, the only "improvement" I'd like to see is that missed attacks from the previous day could still be used. Only 1 day though similar (or exactly like) the star bonus works. However, this would be much harder to code as the game would have to store up to 8 more bases for everyone to have. That also doesn't account for players all of a sudden taking over 8 defenses on a single day (too less than 8 the day before). If these types of issues could be worked out nicely that would give players a little more flexibility in their 8 attacks. Otherwise let's leave the decision of how many attacks per day to Supercell who's able to see just how many are or aren't making all of their attacks.

Centennial Club
    Disagree... Close the thread right now ✔

Some might think, most of us have 8 fingers and two thumbs

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Clash development is not designed through democratic means, so a petition doesn't really show anything. Furthermore, not even 1% of the player base visit the forum, so at most, the amount would be anecdotal.

Furthermore, there are posts on the forums where players state 8 are too many. And you're posting that 8 isn't enough. That lets us know that 8 is the right spot.
    Eight is the right spot for me.
    Would rather not admit this as I don't want less but eight is too many for most of my clan mates, most can't manage it.

Disagree.

For people that are attacking a few hours aday 8 might not be enough, but Legends is not about who can attack more but rather who can attack best.
    If you consider you have good attackers that have familiy, work or other engagements and can't spent a few hours each day playing, then you can't increase the attacks.

If you want to attack more go to Titans. If you want to prove you are skilled, stay in legends...

If you still want more attacks, ask your clan mates to FC

Agree. I wish it was 10. I also agree with you OP that 15 would be too many.

Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post
    What is the advantage of getting 2 more attacks per day? Play 6 more minutes? You would still get 2 more defenses.
    The advantage for me is I find it fun so two more attacks would be more fun. Another advantage is loot, it would result in more loot for legends players. That doesn’t matter on my main, but does on my second account (and will on my main when th13 drops). There are many players playing below legends to get more loot, 2 more attacks may encourage more to move up.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Agree. I wish it was 10. I also agree with you OP that 15 would be too many.

The advantage for me is I find it fun so two more attacks would be more fun. Another advantage is loot, it would result in more loot for legends players. That doesn’t matter on my main, but does on my second account (and will on my main when th13 drops). There are many players playing below legends to get more loot, 2 more attacks may encourage more to move up.
    I think one of the reasons why more people don’t go to legends is that if you miss out a day or two in Titans (or any other league) is that... Well, no biggie... You make it up by farming the next day. Try to miss out (and by that I mean not spending 300 gems for 3 days shield) 3 days at legends... Legends league, as of right now, is exactly what it was supposed to be from the beginning - about skill and a bit of dedication every day.

Personally, I enjoyed legends league for that one month I was in, but that was because I was on a vacation for a month and I had all the time in the world to make attacks - heck I could even do 20 a day back then, because I usually made more than 5 before lunch. Right now, I’ve got so much to do, that I manually dropped from legends league, because I literally had to force myself to do 8 attacks in the evening at 10pm with two training potions, after a hard day’s work.

I just think 8 are fine as they are.

As for the loot, they could always just rise the bonuses to “attract” more people.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:26 PM.