Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Petition to increase Legends League attacks to 10 per day.

8 is a good amount of attacks for me. I donít complete all 8 on most days. But I go through phases of doing all my attacks as well.

Using a training potion for an army such as pekkabobat, works quite well for me to complete all 8 or most of those attacks during one boost.

Can we try 6 please?

Nope, leave it be.

Pro Member
    8 is a good number especially when you're balancing work, school, family, etc. If Supercell feels the number needs to be adjusted based on the proprietary data they will do so otherwise a petition based on the minority is insignificant.

8 is perfect, from the responses, I guess there are a lot of happy people out there with things the way they are

No from my side... either give us options (4/8/12) or just leave it as is.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post
    No from my side... either give us options (4/8/12) or just leave it as is.
    Your *side* is not SC's side. Their game, their rules.
    Darian has already stated a few times they receive an equal number of complaints that 8 is too few versus 8 is too many. He has also stated that because of the equal number of complaints, they (that is SC) decided that 8 attacks are enough, regardless of sides.
    The only side that matters is SC's side.
    Last edited by joemann8478; September 16th, 2019 at 10:15 PM.

I’m fine with 8. I have trouble just completing 8 as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Darian has already stated a few times they receive an equal number of complaints that 8 is too few versus 8 is too many. He has also stated that because of the equal number of complaints, they (that is SC) decided that 8 attacks are enough, regardless of sides.
    What's the point of a discussion forum like this if the only thing that matters is SCs side? Of course Ragnar can express his reasonable opinion here.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post

Don't think that way.They sell we buy. They want to improve the product , so our feedback is important.

In the same post Darian said that :
    "Clash development is not designed through democratic means, so a petition doesn't really show anything. Furthermore, not even 1% of the player base visit the forum, so at most, the amount would be anecdotal."

There is no doubt that this is true, but this also means that all this complaints for too many or too few are also anecdotal.