Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL: Exclamation mark indicates unfinished village(s), but where?

CWL: Exclamation mark indicates unfinished village(s), but where?

Hi !

Being on the home screen while in CWL you sometimes see a red exclamation mark that seems to indicate that some villages are incomplete (bought item not being placed).
    When you then enter the CWL map you cannot see which village is meant - only if it is your own.
    It would be very helpful if this mark would be visible on all villages that need some kind of maintenance.
    That way it would be much easier to directly address that specific player.

That red exclamation mark on the Clan Wars icon on the home screen means that there are bases that need CCs to be filled for the following war. You can't test it now since CWL is over, but when you are on a war day and last looked at the war day, the icon will show a 1 if you have attacks remaining. If you look at a prep day and leave the screen, then it will show the exclamation mark. It has nothing to do with unplaced buildings on other people's bases.

I thought to have seen the exclamation mark even after all CCs for the next CW have been filled.
    But I will check again in October's CWL.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by NordPohl View Post
    I thought to have seen the exclamation mark even after all CCs for the next CW have been filled.
    But I will check again in October's CWL.
    It shows there are actions you can take. So it will only show for unplaced buildings if they are on your base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    That red exclamation mark on the Clan Wars icon on the home screen means that there are bases that need CCs to be filled for the following war. You can't test it now since CWL is over, but when you are on a war day and last looked at the war day, the icon will show a 1 if you have attacks remaining. If you look at a prep day and leave the screen, then it will show the exclamation mark. It has nothing to do with unplaced buildings on other people's bases.
    This is almost your answer, OP:

The exclamation mark on the cwl icon in main view shows that you have left a cwl war window which is not the current warday: maybe you filled the next war cc, or you check previous war results, when you return to your main base view, you will get the exclamation. If you go back in cwl, and select the current war day, the notification will reset to that day (either the attack left, or nothing) upon returning in main view.

Even if all cc are filled, or your own warbase is fine, you will always get the exclamation if you leave the cwl window while another day is selected than current.

Ps: I repped before seeing it is not accurate (lol), but close.

I think an exclamation mark could be set onto every village on the war map where something is not in shape:
    CC not filled, unplaced building, ...
    This way you can easily see where actions are needed.
    The exclamation mark on the home village screen could be set as a summary (for the war-day selected) whenever there is at least a single village requiring attention.