Thread: Questions regards save account

Questions regards save account

Hello friends
    I know well ingame have many options too save gard your village. (Like- Google play , supercell id and Facebook)

I have questions if i connected my base with google play and Facebook and unfortunately if i lost my gmail password and no option too recover that gmail password then can i login with Facebook too bring back my village?

Thanks too answering.
    Last edited by Ashok80590; September 13th, 2019 at 09:17 AM.

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    What do u mean ur account is safe guarded by facebook? What is game center. None of those safe guard ur account. fb only connects u with ur friends who have clash of clans acc.

Only way to safe guard ur account is Supercell id. Do It Asap!
    or u can lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    What do u mean ur account is safe guarded by facebook? What is game center. None of those safe guard ur account. fb only connects u with ur friends who have clash of clans acc.

or u can lose it.
    But i lost my account few days ago and i don't know gmail password and then i go ingame help and support there are telling me login with Facebook account.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashok80590 View Post
    But i lost my account few days ago and i don't know gmail password and then i go ingame help and support there are telling me login with Facebook account.
    Can its possible ?
    With Facebook account can i bring back my account ( game village )
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; September 13th, 2019 at 01:16 PM.

Can its possible ?
    With Facebook account can i bring back my account ( game village )
    In facebook nothing related to CoC is stored... you need your google credentials.

A 'solution' from 2014 [easily found online if you would have bothered to simply search]
    Please follow these steps:

• Open Clash.
    • Go to in game settings.
    • Make sure you are connected to a G+ account, your old village will get linked to it.
    • Press Help and Support which is found via the in game settings menu.
    • Press Report an Issue.
    • Press Other Problem.

or u can lose it.
    please dont tell lies.
    googleplaygames (android) and gamecenter id (ios) saves your progress same like supercell id. i actualy dont know how it is called on fire os but there is also a way to save your game aside from scid.

only facebook doesnt save your progress and is only there to add your fb friends.

i dont know what you have told them but fb doesnt save your progress. but you know everything about what to do now.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; September 13th, 2019 at 11:08 AM.

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    please dont tell lies.
    googleplaygames (android) and gamecenter id (ios) saves your progress same like supercell id. i actualy dont know how it is called on fire os but there is also a way to save your game aside from scid.

only facebook doesnt save your progress and is only there to add your fb friends.

i dont know what you have told them but fb doesnt save your progress. but you know everything about what to do now.
    As i specifically stated, *What is game centre*
    I dont and never used an apple product and i thought the op was inidcating it on android devices only. Since there isnt any game centres thing in android, I stated so.

As i specifically stated, *What is game centre*
    I dont and never used an apple product and i thought the op was inidcating it on android devices only. Since there isnt any game centres thing in android, I stated so.
    you said
    Only way to safe guard ur account is Supercell id. Do It Asap!♥
    and that is wrong.