Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Questions regards save account

  1. #1
    Pro Member Ashok80590's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Above the Rock
    Posts
    612

    Questions regards save account

    Hello friends
    I know well ingame have many options too save gard your village. (Like- Google play , supercell id and Facebook)

    I have questions if i connected my base with google play and Facebook and unfortunately if i lost my gmail password and no option too recover that gmail password then can i login with Facebook too bring back my village?

    Thanks too answering.
    Last edited by Ashok80590; September 13th, 2019 at 09:17 AM.

  2. #2
    Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    In the depths of the bermuda triangle.
    Posts
    195
    What do u mean ur account is safe guarded by facebook? What is game center. None of those safe guard ur account. fb only connects u with ur friends who have clash of clans acc.

    Only way to safe guard ur account is Supercell id. Do It Asap!
    or u can lose it.

  3. #3
    Pro Member Ashok80590's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Above the Rock
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    What do u mean ur account is safe guarded by facebook? What is game center. None of those safe guard ur account. fb only connects u with ur friends who have clash of clans acc.

    Only way to safe guard ur account is Supercell id. Do It Asap!
    or u can lose it.
    But i lost my account few days ago and i don't know gmail password and then i go ingame help and support there are telling me login with Facebook account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashok80590 View Post
    But i lost my account few days ago and i don't know gmail password and then i go ingame help and support there are telling me login with Facebook account.
    Can its possible ?
    With Facebook account can i bring back my account ( game village )
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; September 13th, 2019 at 01:16 PM.

  4. #4
    Forum Contender JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashok80590 View Post
    Can its possible ?
    With Facebook account can i bring back my account ( game village )
    In facebook nothing related to CoC is stored... you need your google credentials.

    A 'solution' from 2014 [easily found online if you would have bothered to simply search]
    Please follow these steps:

    • Open Clash.
    • Go to in game settings.
    • Make sure you are connected to a G+ account, your old village will get linked to it.
    • Press Help and Support which is found via the in game settings menu.
    • Press Report an Issue.
    • Press Other Problem.


  5. #5
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,962
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    What do u mean ur account is safe guarded by facebook? What is game center. None of those safe guard ur account. fb only connects u with ur friends who have clash of clans acc.
    Only way to safe guard ur account is Supercell id. Do It Asap!
    or u can lose it.
    please dont tell lies.
    googleplaygames (android) and gamecenter id (ios) saves your progress same like supercell id. i actualy dont know how it is called on fire os but there is also a way to save your game aside from scid.

    only facebook doesnt save your progress and is only there to add your fb friends.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ashok80590 View Post
    But i lost my account few days ago and i don't know gmail password and then i go ingame help and support there are telling me login with Facebook account.
    i dont know what you have told them but fb doesnt save your progress. but you know everything about what to do now.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; September 13th, 2019 at 11:08 AM.

  6. #6
    Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    In the depths of the bermuda triangle.
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    please dont tell lies.
    googleplaygames (android) and gamecenter id (ios) saves your progress same like supercell id. i actualy dont know how it is called on fire os but there is also a way to save your game aside from scid.

    only facebook doesnt save your progress and is only there to add your fb friends.



    i dont know what you have told them but fb doesnt save your progress. but you know everything about what to do now.
    As i specifically stated, *What is game centre*
    I dont and never used an apple product and i thought the op was inidcating it on android devices only. Since there isnt any game centres thing in android, I stated so.

  7. #7
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,962
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    As i specifically stated, *What is game centre*
    I dont and never used an apple product and i thought the op was inidcating it on android devices only. Since there isnt any game centres thing in android, I stated so.
    you said
    Only way to safe guard ur account is Supercell id. Do It Asap!♥
    and that is wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •