Thread: boat even

boat even

don't know why but we will never get that one ... and far from it ... i never see so many difference between the goal and the actual score ...
    Farm 144 ... Town 46 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy

I looked earlier and thought much the same. We need sparkly & his/her calculations!

I don’t remember what the target has been in the past.

At least it’s only 10 diamonds and not exclusive Deco (that’s probably partly the reason it’s so low as well - 10 diamonds is pretty lame for so many boats!)
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

it's simple 16 / 4 = 4 millions per day ... we have 3 days already passed, so normally to be in time, we should have 12 at least ... we are at 9.7 millions now and 22.5 hours to go, it's dead ... ;-)
    Farm 144 ... Town 46 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy

It seems very few hoods were getting boat taks in their derby, which is a good reason why the number is low. For example, in our hood we only got 1 boat task. Then you realise the global target will not be reached, so there is no point working hard for the pathetic intermediate rewards (in my case 1 duct tape, 2 nails and 1 10% crop booster)