Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Infractions

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I'd love to know one statistic - exactly how many spam posts have I dealt with in that time?
    I 'm sure its a lot lol

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group | Clan | Forum achievements |

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Thank you!

Time certainly does fly, and I am having fun.

I'd love to know one statistic - exactly how many spam posts have I dealt with in that time?
    I'm not sure numbers go that high
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Thank you!

LOL. And would you like to know how many forumites were given timeouts or sent to banned camp by you?

Too many to count perhaps?

---
    Lynn
    September 15, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 15th, 2019 at 09:56 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Thank you!

That's a great question! If you've been a Mod for approximately 820 days, multiply that by the average number of spam you think you deal with each day (I'm assuming that you still haven't missed a day on the forum?). I'd love to know the answer if possible.
    Last edited by Tahoe; September 16th, 2019 at 12:29 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Before Supercell assignes you to be a new mod, you need to go to Finland for further introductions to Supercell staff.

Am I right? I read it somewhere.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Before Supercell assignes you to be a new mod, you need to go to Finland for further introductions to Supercell staff.

Am I right? I read it somewhere.
    No.

Sometimes moderators do get trips to Finland for one reason or another, but that is not one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No.

Sometimes moderators do get trips to Finland for one reason or another, but that is not one of them.
    Sadly, the NDA all forum moderators must sign may prevent you from sharing with us what these reasons are.

---
    Lynn
    September 16, 2019
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Before anybody reports this - Public discussion of moderator decisions is not permitted here, but this is OK as it isn't about the actual decision.

To answer your questions, infractions can be reversed by moderators. Unless we are reversing because it was wrongly given, we will not normally do so unless a year or more has passed without further infractions.

And while an infraction would not be an automatic bar to becoming a moderator, it will certainly make it less likely.

But becoming a moderator is not something you can ask for anyhow. When we feel more are needed, the current mods will make suggestions, and the rest then decide on those suggestions. And it must be around 2 years since any were added.
    I remember once I was given an infraction from a moderator because of a thread but I argued because I thought it was unfair because I had meant no ill-will and they reversed it.

I think even arguing a case to get an infraction reversed before it's time would depend if they are trying to break forum rules and/or being abusive to others.

I did get an infraction or two I did deserve though, ill never be a mod lol
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:07 AM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Let me tell you something, OP. Nobodyís perfect. We all screw up, or accidentally break the rules. Iíve gotten an infraction, itíll never expire, and I know what I did wrong. Iím happy to admit I screwed up, and Iím sure those with over 10,000 posts also have an infraction or two from their earlier days. It happens. Just make good posts and comments so others can get you some rep back.

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!