Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Veggie Shop Group Order in Valley ERROR

Fresh Spawn

Veggie Shop Group Order in Valley ERROR

me and my wife both tested it, we go to a veggie shop that has a group order to do the task for today, but once we click the "Complete" button, we ALWAYS get kicked out from HayDay.
    We already tried to re-enter the game and try to click it again and the same thing ALWAYS happen.
    Please check and fix ASAP!
    Thank You

Have the same problem. Tried to get Hay Day to respond and told me to dump my cache and don’t know where it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by karasu7 View Post
    me and my wife both tested it, we go to a veggie shop that has a group order to do the task for today, but once we click the "Complete" button, we ALWAYS get kicked out from HayDay.
    We already tried to re-enter the game and try to click it again and the same thing ALWAYS happen.
    Please check and fix ASAP!
    Thank You

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan102002 View Post
    Have the same problem. Tried to get Hay Day to respond and told me to dump my cache and don’t know where it is.
    yup i dont know where that is either and why they didnt just fix the valley for all of us rather than us dump the cache lol 😫 hopefully it will be fixed soon

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    I am not sure which devices you have but Google "<device name> how to dump cache" and you should see how to do it.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan102002 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by karasu7 View Post
    yup i dont know where that is either and why they didnt just fix the valley for all of us rather than us dump the cache lol  hopefully it will be fixed soon
    First of all, congratulations nissan102002for getting a reply from a live person instead of Sparky aka the Supercell Automated Support. I might be able to help if you're playing on an Android device.

First, exit the game and tap on the Settings icon. Then scroll down until you see Apps or Application Manager or something similar and tap on it. Next, scroll down until you see Hay Day and tap on it. And finally, scroll down until you see the Clear Cache button.

If you're unable to do the above, then your last resort is to uninstall and reinstall the game. But don't uninstall game unless you first saved your game with Supercell ID. Good luck.

---
    Lynn
    September 12, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:06 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread