Thread: New Valley Announcement, but not there?

New Valley Announcement, but not there?

So I get the in-game popup a new valley season has started. I see it in the news, but my valley board is still empty? I still even have my old unused tokens, and valley shop is new with a countdown... with the sold out prizes I acquired last season.

Seriously, this is the third season and itís still riddled with bugs.

This game is seriously beyond broken at this stage.

Iíve checked AppStore for updates. Iíve logged in and out of my supercell ID. Maybe my neighborhood hasnít been placed yet, but itís been hours now since itís been announced it started.

Iíve already stopped hiring Ernest, Rose, and Tom. I really question why I still bother playing this anymore.

In order to enter the Valley for the new season, you first need to spend or discard your old unused tokens. If you tap on the bag of tokens, there should be a “discard” option—unless you have enough left to buy something. In that case, I think you may need to buy whatever you can afford, and when you don’t have enough tokens left to buy anything, I think that’s when you’ll get the “discard” option.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    In order to enter the Valley for the new season, you first need to spend or discard your old unused tokens. If you tap on the bag of tokens, there should be a “discard” option—unless you have enough left to buy something. In that case, I think you may need to buy whatever you can afford, and when you don’t have enough tokens left to buy anything, I think that’s when you’ll get the “discard” option.
    No discard option - not that I think we should have to discard something that HD developers said would automatically be forfeited anyway.

Yes, I did have some extra tokens that I could have bought stuff with, a decoration I did not want. I don't think we should HAVE to spend tokens if we don't want something.

So yeah... it seems I now have to wait 7 days (because that is when the next prize unlocks that I could even spend those unused tokens) to spend my unused tokens from LAST VALLEY SEASON just so I can perform the discard option when we were told they would be forfeited.

So this is a great way to start Valley Season 3, 7 days late. So glad they spent all this time and effort on this valley. Biggest FLOP with MORE BUGS than any other feature in Hay Day.

Do I dare even reach out to support for this issue?

Hmmm... you should contact Support.

I hold on my Season 2 tokens until 20min after season started and still was able to spend them on Season 2 shop, then discarded remaining token and entered Season 3.

If you can no longer spend the Season 2 tokens in Season 2 shop now, I wonder how could I ?

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Hmmm... you should contact Support.

I hold on my Season 2 tokens until 20min after season started and still was able to spend them on Season 2 shop, then discarded remaining token and entered Season 3.

If you can no longer spend the Season 2 tokens in Season 2 shop now, I wonder how could I ?
    They were actually quick. I did have to spend them on a decoration I did not want... anyhow. They said basically ignore the unlock timers on the categories and just spend what you could - so bought the decoration I did not want to begin with

Anyhow, now starting season 3. Not sure why they have made this so complicated. There was no discard button either - HAD to spend them no ifs, ands, or buts... good for future reference.

Glad it's sorted. And yes, certainly improvement needed for UI and for Helpshift FAQ.