Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nerf to Hog Glider, was it needed?

Quote Originally Posted by blackba View Post
    So what are you using now and is it working for you?
    3 camps pekkas and 3 hogs. It works ok in the 4200 to 4300 range. That's without the bm as I finally decided to get it maxed. Last upgrade finishes today. Sometimes I just use mass pekkas. There are certain diamond bases that are quite vulnerable to mass pekkas.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I used them a lot and yeah they probably needed a slight tweak. The change makes them much higher risk but executed well on certain base designs it’s still a three star. Certainly not as easy but on the builder base that’s ok.

Well then, not a chance to use hogs while on prime. And never face them too. Ok keep using skelly drop minion untill they finally nerf it 😜

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    3 camps pekkas and 3 hogs. It works ok in the 4200 to 4300 range. That's without the bm as I finally decided to get it maxed. Last upgrade finishes today. Sometimes I just use mass pekkas. There are certain diamond bases that are quite vulnerable to mass pekkas.
    That's what i used prior to the nerf but now its 4 pekka , 2 hogs. If there is an exposed (like i can send hogs right too it without clearing anything out) MT i pretty much send out the hogs straight at it then flood the base with the pekkas and usually can get a good 2 star and still get the occasional 3. I've managed to get up to 4750 but then again i've got my second account to 4700 with pekkas/carts and or giants and bombers since that account doesn't have hogs anywhere near maxed.

Air is pretty much weak side now since most people's firecrackers are maxed.

Prior to the nerf I ran 3 camps Pekka 3 camps hogs into the 5k range. I’d switch to minion drop when the base demanded it. I’d also occasionally drop one camp of hogs for carts to funnel the the pekkas. Now I’m finding two camps pekkas and four hogs works better. I’m currently in the 4800 range. Sounds counter intuitive but it’s working.