Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Odd experiences in CoC?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Expecting a Ferrari and getting a Prius
    how could this happen?🙊🙉🙈🏎️→🚗

I just attacked a player and my giants froze up and turned around to attack my archers. I would love to report the players village but I donít know how to.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    I had 4444 gems, not calculated in advance, and 100% free to play.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by brookie4322 View Post
    I just attacked a player and my giants froze up and turned around to attack my archers. I would love to report the players village but I donít know how to.
    Did they have a purple healthbar with a clan flag, because that means they were in the enemy castle.

I check COC after I wake up and instead of upgrading something else I clicked TH. I had to cancel the upgrade since I was early TH11at that time

Twice recently i saw a max th12 on global that appears to never have been in a clan. No friend in need, all clan related achievement were 0, and cc was only level 2, so i guess you could say it was not max.

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKER44 View Post
    Twice recently i saw a max th12 on global that appears to never have been in a clan. No friend in need, all clan related achievement were 0, and cc was only level 2, so i guess you could say it was not max.
    Lol
    How could you survive?

Credit for sig: ShadowVIIKing
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

I once accidentally stacked a builders hut and elixir pump when starting a new account during the tutorial. I was worried I would get banned or something so I got rid of it. I've tried to replicate it multiple times with no success, maybe it was fixed.

Centennial Club
    Couple years back chatted with a max defensive account. (Max TH at that time) he had always played solo. He hadn't rebuilt CC. He had no dark troops or heros. His highest elixer troop was healer if I recall. He only did barch since the game began. He was pleasant to chat with on global.

Invisible troops during a fight. But show up on the replays