Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please make BH draws count at least as half a star.

Centennial Club

Please make BH draws count at least as half a star.

I hate the builder hall: the tactical gameplay is boring and too similar to the main base, and the long-term gameplay is grind, grind, grind.. But I'm obliged to play it for season and clan challenges (and now for home base progression), contrary to what Supercell said about it being fully optional.
    Could you at least make it so that draws count, if not as a win, at least as half a star ? That'll make the ordeal just a little bit faster for all of us who have no choice but to waste time in that... thing... w/o you having to walk back that bad idea or actually keep your word.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    How exactly would a half star for not winning help? Most challenges require a star to be gained, so it wouldn't help there. You need to win in order to get loot, so it wouldn't help there. Many players enjoy Builder Base, while many others don't play it. You don't need to select those clan challenges, and you don't need it to progress your home base. You also don't need to play it to complete the season challenges. Try not playing it for a while and see if you can find where ignoring it cripples your gameplay. I haven't found it yet.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 673 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Forum Elder
    If they did that it wouldn't change anything, you'd still need another attack for at least another half star. Then there is the loot issue.

You are probably at a lower-ish trophy range where ties happen a lot. If you can move up by upgrading the BH sooner it'll help.

Lol I forgot to log into my builder base on both accounts for 2 straight days. But EXTREMELY rarely do I see a draw. The higher you go, the less draws you’ll see. The only times I see draws are when they’re both 100% and I’m having an extremely bad day and the game hates me.

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

If they reward draws it would just further encourage players to stay very low in trophies with joke/farm bases.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Lol I forgot to log into my builder base on both accounts for 2 straight days. But EXTREMELY rarely do I see a draw. The higher you go, the less draws you’ll see. The only times I see draws are when they’re both 100% and I’m having an extremely bad day and the game hates me.
    Try being a bh6 in the 2200 range. 100% draws are common. Super rushed 7s and 8s vs my max from bh5 defense bh6. Assuming if my early 6 offense can smash them, other 7s and 8s can. On my main bh9, yeah draws are bad luck and very rare.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    The only draws I have encountered are 3 stars, and is very rare.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    The only draws I have encountered are 3 stars, and is very rare.

I've encountered draws for pretty much every percentage point from 23 to 100.

Draws happen, you come back later and play again.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Centennial Club
    I'm doing the dailies on my 3402 trophies BH9 right now. Just finished the clock tower boost: 2 wins, 2 losses, 3 draws. Now I've got to find that 3rd win with no speed boost. A 10-minute chore just went up to 20 minutes.

Globally, I'm seeing 20-30% draws. I'm not going to argue why I dislike the BH, but it is not optional these days, I'm just asking for anything that'd help make that tooth-pulling get done quicker. Giving us *something* for draws seems faire, there's no reason draws shoudl be no better than losses.

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    I'm doing the dailies on my 3402 trophies BH9 right now. Just finished the clock tower boost: 2 wins, 2 losses, 3 draws. Now I've got to find that 3rd win with no speed boost. A 10-minute chore just went up to 20 minutes.

Globally, I'm seeing 20-30% draws. I'm not going to argue why I dislike the BH, but it is not optional these days, I'm just asking for anything that'd help make that tooth-pulling get done quicker. Giving us *something* for draws seems faire, there's no reason draws shoudl be no better than losses.
    They are better. You dont lose trophies. Rewarding draws would encourage a group of players to congregate in certain trophy range with bases designed to give up 100% and live off draws. If you must have otto and dont want to play bh, there's always gems and hammers.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22