Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please make BH draws count at least as half a star.

Centennial Club
    Why do you say "they're better" ?
    How does it matter to my argument ?
    How does that remark even make sense since by definition BH if 50:50 wins:losses (+draws)
    You're assuming I'm in a big enough clan to get hammers. I'm not. And I want to keep it that way because it's a friends' clan.
    Edit: also, sure, I'm going to spend hammers and gems on the BH I hate....
    Last edited by obarthelemy; September 13th, 2019 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    Why do you say "they're better" ?
    How does it matter to my argument ?
    How does that remark even make sense since by definition BH if 50:50 wins:losses (+draws)
    You're assuming I'm in a big enough clan to get hammers. I'm not. And I want to keep it that way because it's a friends' clan.
    It means that draws are already better than losses because you don't lose cups. Cups dictate how much loot you can get get with a victory.

Rewarding draws further leads to unintended consequences, mainly being that it would be advantageous to have an easily 3-starrable base, and congregate at a trophy level where everyone would finish with 100% draws and still get all their daily stars and loot. The game is built to incentivize always trying your best in each battle.

Might I suggest altering when you attack? Instead of trying to do them all at once, make your BB attack the appetizer (or dessert) to your HV raids. Meaning, do a HV raid, set up your next army, do a quick BB battle, then log off. Come back when your HV army is trained, and repeat. This might lessen the urgency you feel to get the 3-stars over with so quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    This is totally disgusting and disappointing TOO. Nothing new content, nothing new news. Gave a big DISLIKE

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    I'm doing the dailies on my 3402 trophies BH9 right now. Just finished the clock tower boost: 2 wins, 2 losses, 3 draws. Now I've got to find that 3rd win with no speed boost. A 10-minute chore just went up to 20 minutes.

Globally, I'm seeing 20-30% draws. I'm not going to argue why I dislike the BH, but it is not optional these days, I'm just asking for anything that'd help make that tooth-pulling get done quicker. Giving us *something* for draws seems faire, there's no reason draws shoudl be no better than losses.
    You have 3 clock tower boosts in one day. You don't have to get all of your 3 wins in one sitting. Your 10 minutes didn't just turn into 20 minutes. Put your phone away and come back in 7 hours. It will take you just a couple minutes to get that last win.

If BB is such a chore for you, then you could always drop trophies to a level where nobody can 100% you but you can 100% every opponent. During 1 boost, get your 3 wins then drop 1 intentional loss. During the next 2 boosts, drop an intentional loss on each. Then you're right back where you're started and guaranteed 3 wins the next day.

Regarding your suggestion, you really need to think through more details. Previous replies already stated some issues. How is loot awarded for a 1/2 star? What happens when you're at 1.5 stars and then get 1 star - how much loot do you get? 1/2 the lower rate plus 1/2 the higher rate? Do 0% draws get awarded 1/2 a star each? How would you display and describe all of this in the UI screens? What is Supercell's motivation for complicating the system that is currently simple?

Edit: BTW, I have six BH9s in the 3400-3600 range and I religiously do my 18 wins every day. All 6 bases are identical with BH7-BH9 defenses. I 100% every opponent and see a draw maybe once every few days.
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; September 13th, 2019 at 02:17 PM.

Just split the loot 50/50. Done

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggster View Post
    Just split the loot 50/50. Done
    so, if you get a draw, you get half the loot you would get on a win later?

I'll just wait for later, thank you very much :-)

The more this subject is discussed, the more certain I get thatthe current system is the right one!

/Affront