Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't Find Opponents in Legend League

Fresh Spawn

Can't Find Opponents in Legend League

I CANNOT find any opponents in Legend League AFTER finally making it. Yes. I SIGNED UP. My Attack Menu Screen says Finding Opponents with League Day time left. My app is updated. I have no way of attacking or being attacked. Please don't ban me. I don't cheat or use codes.
    Last edited by blaze907; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:30 PM. Reason: Can't find opponents in Legend League

Legend League assigns bases for players to attack each day. This happens at a set time each day (12 PM central time for me). So all players that were in Legend League would have already been assigned bases today.

Since you just signed up for Legend League, the game is going to take a little while to assign your base to others as well as assign you bases to attack. More than likely how long it takes will depend on how long it takes enough other players to sign up for Legends league as well. Since you'll need new bases to form a pool to be assigned to you (existing bases were already assigned).

How long have you been waiting? There should be an estimated time left that's counting down. Also, when you are assigned bases it'll be less than 8 because you signed up mid day.

Fresh Spawn
    I made it to legend league about 2 or 3 days. Bought a 2 day shield which expired halfway through. Had no shield or guard for over 36 hours? I still can not find any opponents. If this is the system. I don't any part legend league. I honestly thought i would get hooked up with bases asap after all that cloud time in titan. Please help me. I would like to push farther in Legend League.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze907 View Post
    I made it to legend league about 2 or 3 days. Bought a 2 day shield which expired halfway through. Had no shield or guard for over 36 hours? I still can not find any opponents. If this is the system. I don't any part legend league. I honestly thought i would get hooked up with bases asap after all that cloud time in titan. Please help me. I would like to push farther in Legend League.
    If I understand correctly, you made it to legends, and bought a 2 day shield. That would be at least two full
    league days after the day you made it into legends and opted in.

The shield started on what would have been your first day in legends, the league day that started after you made it to
    legends.

Then, wait two days after that first day for the shield to expire, amd the next league day you will be in the pool to attack and defend.

That elapsed time would be between approximately 2 days and a few minutes to up to a few minutes shy of 3 full days.

Next league day starts in about 7 hours from the time of this post.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze907 View Post
    Shields in LL work very differently to the rest of the ladder.

They take effect from the start of the following day, and you cannot attack or find opponents while it is active. You cannot dismiss it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Pro Member
    No wonder there are so many Archers, the Queen spends most of her time on her back.
    As others have already stated this is a shield issue. Not only do shields work differently in LL but there is also an anomaly with the display of the shield. You will see your base as shielded fur the duration of the shield with the exception of the last day when your base will appear to be unshielded. However, you remain under shield until the next league day, at which point you will participate in the LL pool.

Patience, you will be assigned bases at the start of the next LL day.
    Last edited by Chippo; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:42 PM.

Agreed on the root problem, but Supercell really needs to improve the messaging for Legends League. I recall the first time I entered the league being very confused as it said something like "searching for opponents", when really the timer was just till the start of the next league day. Left me thinking I might get a match that day.

Later, first time I bought a shield (week long, vacation), it was alarming on the last day to see I was "unshileded" a day early, and again "searching for opponents". Fortunately this time I was more prepared for the confusion. Still, seems like a little better (more accurate) messages would make this much better. Can't be a big change.