Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hate Legends League Setup...

Quote Originally Posted by RazorUltron View Post
    It’s funny you see a lot of people saying legend isn’t for farming but I think apart from hitting dead bases in Crystal it’s the best league to farm in. I’m a mid th12 and I can pretty much max out gold and elixer in 1 day with 8 attacks, loot bonus and star bonus.

If you’re not fussed about pushing low legends is a great place to be, especially as most people put their loot on outside of their base to make it easy to get to.
    Legends might be the best place to farm for some people, but it isn’t for many others. OP is correct that he and many other players get more loot farming lower, even with fairly strong attacking in titans. It is not so hard to make up for the loss of loot on defense by attacking more than 8 times in titans and with cheaper armies. So, while I definitely don’t agree with OP’s proposed change to legends, I would support some other change that makes it more profitable to play in legends or perhaps some sort of change that reduces the profit for th12s playing below legends.

The common response (not from you, but from others) is well “legends isn’t for farming” but that is just restating the point that OP and others make in a different way. The question is SHOULD legends be just as profitable as players farming lower? Should players attacking weaker bases with weaker troops be getting more loot than players in legends?
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:16 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The question is SHOULD legends be just as profitable as players farming lower? Should players attacking weaker bases with weaker troops be getting more loot than players in legends?
    I feel Legends should offer some more loot than it currently does. It'd also be nice if some of the new loot was available in the collectors as well. The main problem is the max/near max players in lower leagues that have their collectors fill up offering close to 1 mil gold/elixir on defense. That isn't available in Legends League. This is compounded by the fact that you only get 8 attacks in Legends and other leagues you can attack as much as you want. This is somewhat balanced by not losing loot when being attacked in Legends, but that usually doesn't get talked about when talking about farming.

I really don't understand the complaint to be honest. If you're in a rush to max your base, don't push to legends. It's not like you'll have people dumping 100s of trophies on you in Champs and low Titans.

Everyone knows that lower leagues are better for farming and higher leagues are better for the gameplay challenge. I think that one needs to choose a path.

Im quite from game after update

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBrenner View Post
    I really don't understand the complaint to be honest. If you're in a rush to max your base, don't push to legends. It's not like you'll have people dumping 100s of trophies on you in Champs and low Titans.

Everyone knows that lower leagues are better for farming and higher leagues are better for the gameplay challenge. I think that one needs to choose a path.
    Yes, everyone needs to choose a path when the game is set up such that they have to pick between competing for trophies in legends or farming for more loot lower. Just because that is currently the case does not in anyway mean you should not understand why someone would want the legends loot to be better so they can have the best of both worlds: compete in legends while at the same time upgrading their base as fast as they could in lower leagues. If a player finds legends attacking more fun than farming, why is it hard to understand why they would like to get more loot playing in legends than farming down low?

I don’t understand the responses to OP suggesting he doesn’t know there is a difference and he just has to choose. He does know there is a difference. He specifically says he knows and that the difference causes him to choose to play lower. He suggests a change that he thinks would improve legends. I disagree with his proposed change, but that doesn’t invalidate his “complaint.”
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:25 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeB View Post
    I’m a maxed defense and offense TH12 working on walls. I am also a solid attacker and love to farm in Titans. I accidentally made it to Legends and find it very annoying that you HAVE to sign up for the legend league. I hate being limited to 8 attacks per day and not being able to make near the loot i did before.

I totally understand the new system and no more clouds and the pushing aspect of it. However, now the incentive to go to legend to Farm/Push is just terrible. With the star bonus and league bonus plus whatever u make from the raid, u stand to make like $8-9 million gold and elixir....that 2-3 walls a day and max TH12 level. But in Titans 1 i can find TH12’s that offer $1.4 million gold sometimes...the loot is garbage fora farmer in legend league.

Why would i drop trophies to farm a lower league with my maxed base? At the same time why do i have to avoid Legends now to do the same thing.

My suggestion is, let signing up for legends be optional. There could be legend league leaderboard sign up and everyone else above 5K thst chooses not to sign up can still get the league bonus and search clouds for legend dropouts!
    Everyone saying farm in lower leagues for better loot must not be finding the LL dropouts i find in Titan 1 offering 1.4 mil gold/elixir....i can push legends but just feel loot offers need to be better for those finishing walls. We all know that SC over priced walls for everyone in the game from day 1. 8 attacks a day is what i consider a casual player...after my 8 attacks, war attacks, what am i supposed to do? FC all day....this new setup is almost as limiting as Builder Base...i hate being limited to my farming loot...

better yet why not implement a max trophies cap per in 8 attacks, like currently u get 8 attacks worth 320 total trophies for the day, keep that! but after that u cant gain anymore more trophies but can still loot.... and u have to defend 8 times that would be an appealing solution...
    Last edited by SargeB; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:53 PM.

We all know that SC over priced walls for everyone in the game from day 1.
    Actually, I wish they cost even more than they did from day 1, let alone what they are now that SC has reduced the prices multiple times. Careful with the "we"

New Bloke/Chick
    OP, how many attack wins do you have this season? I'm curious.

But I have wondered if it wouldn't make sense to make a portion of the collectors available in LL, rather than just the amounts in storages. That would bring a lot of LL attacks to the higher amount available with some bases. Of course, it's also possible that, except for really active users, on average, more loot is available in LL than in Titans between the league and star bonus, and typical loot finds.

Everyone saying farm in lower leagues for better loot must not be finding the LL dropouts i find in Titan 1 offering 1.4 mil gold/elixir....i can push legends but just feel loot offers need to be better for those finishing walls. We all know that SC over priced walls for everyone in the game from day 1. 8 attacks a day is what i consider a casual player...after my 8 attacks, war attacks, what am i supposed to do? FC all day....this new setup is almost as limiting as Builder Base...i hate being limited to my farming loot...

better yet why not implement a max trophies cap per in 8 attacks, like currently u get 8 attacks worth 320 total trophies for the day, keep that! but after that u cant gain anymore more trophies but can still loot.... and u have to defend 8 times that would be an appealing solution...
    I would say your definition of casual is a bit off. 8 a day is highly active compared to most players. As far as wall cost, meh. It gives me something to do with excess loot. I havent done a wall grind since I finished my walls at 8 on my main because it was stupid rushed. Just finished them as I did other stuff.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #40
    Everyone saying farm in lower leagues for better loot must not be finding the LL dropouts i find in Titan 1 offering 1.4 mil gold/elixir....i can push legends but just feel loot offers need to be better for those finishing walls. We all know that SC over priced walls for everyone in the game from day 1. 8 attacks a day is what i consider a casual player
    What you consider a casual player and what really is a casual player have very little to do with each other. The majority of players only make slightly more attacks than they take defnecs - which means 2-4 attacks per day.

8 is well above average (which you would of course expect from those approaching the top levels of the game), and certainly not casual to most players.

...after my 8 attacks, war attacks, what am i supposed to do? FC all day....this new setup is almost as limiting as Builder Base...i hate being limited to my farming loot...
    What you are supposed to do after your 8 attacks is have a life. If you are finishing 8 attacks in time to have that much available time, then you have a lot more time available for clash than most people playing it.

I haven't missed any of my 8 attacks yet on either of my Legends accounts, but I have never finished until quite late in the evening either.

It wouldn't be any sort of solution at all, even if it were practical to implement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)